What's new

The Coffee House

Sipping on a nice mug of coffee.
Getting kind of tired of 5am starts.
Have as good a Thursday as can be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Morning Hosers! Hope those in the middle of the country are ok after the bomb cyclone or whatever they’re calling it? Going to be in the high 50’s here the next few days but windy and then rainy tomorrow.

Taking the pup to the vet today for some routine shots. Then working my butt off all day because it’s been super busy since I got back from FL. Other than the Softball pics last month, I’ve barely used my camera since fall. I need a photo outing this weekend. Let’s hope for no snow!
 
It's been a stressful time here yearly Urology checkup last month didn't go as planned. Yesterday they did a biopsy, so 24 to 48 hrs of taking it easy for me, along with more stress of waiting for results. The waiting throughout has been the hardest part of it all. Ready to move on.

Looking a lot like spring here, and I'm behind on outside work. More rain predicted for the next couple days. At some point I'm going to have to really hit it. Have a lot of record keeping to catch up on, and some photo editing so today won't be wasted.
 
It's been a stressful time here yearly Urology checkup last month didn't go as planned. Yesterday they did a biopsy, so 24 to 48 hrs of taking it easy for me, along with more stress of waiting for results. The waiting throughout has been the hardest part of it all. Ready to move on.

Looking a lot like spring here, and I'm behind on outside work. More rain predicted for the next couple days. At some point I'm going to have to really hit it. Have a lot of record keeping to catch up on, and some photo editing so today won't be wasted.


good luck with your diagnosis!!!
 
Indeed good luck. I don't exactly know what two days meant. I'm in Cold Springs for propane. One tank ran dry and the other one I don't trust to last more than Saturday.
So she sent me to get propane.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Two more days. Until?

We are off next week - #1 and sig. other will be in town after dropping #2 off at BWI for return trip to Maine. MLW has a pretty full schedule set up, mostly for her. I'll tag along for some of it, but I'll be taking some time to play with the fishing gear and learn to fly the quadcopter.
 
@smoke665 good luck and try not to stress waiting.

Sun out today and super windy. I am taking newborn photos for a friend today. I don't know how dark her apartment so taking flash to bounce. I'll bump up the ISO first. And no worries....no baby in a sling, wrapped up like a burrito, or head in hands shot. Just natural mom & baby shots.
 
And of course my flight to Ireland next month is on a Boeing 737 Max 8...

It's too far out for the airline to cancel and refund so we have to wait. Debating biting the bullet and rebooking on another airline vs waiting until Norwegian takes action. By then, all the decent prices on other airlines will be long gone... And if they (FAA, Boeing, Norwegian etc.) should come back with some issue identified and "fixed", I'm not sure I'd be willing to take their word for it.
 
I'm not sure I'd want to get in one of those planes either anytime soon. The international airport here already cancelled those flights a day or two ago so of course it's been on the local news, people waiting at the airport to catch a flight to get the heck out of Dodge.

Wind's picking up, sounded like somebody was kicking a can down the street!
 
These guys did - wrote it, performed it - with Dick Clark!



...and recorded it.

 
And of course my flight to Ireland next month is on a Boeing 737 Max 8...
Not today (at least).

I checked my Ohio flights (July) - they are on the 700 series.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom