What's new

The Coffee House

Again. Woke up looked at watch 1:30ish.
Rolled over got comfortable and next thing I know it's time to get up. Coffee is pretty good. More of the same to come.
I heard it was going to rain through Saturday. Doesn't seem to have started just yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Afternoon all, just thought I`d login and say it`s been great here but I`m leaving now. I am fed up getting PMs about trying to be top poster all the time and as it`s doing my head in I have decided to leave, so I wish you all the best in the future.
Damn. Put the bloody *****s on ignore.

Just done that, totally forgot I could do it here.
 
Oh, very messy. Barcelona are out and Liverpool are amazingly in to the final of the Champions League after coming back from a 3-0 defeat in Spain to win 4-0 tonight.

 
My brother is a Liverpool fan (has a you'll never walk alone tattoo and everything), and was hyperventilating when he called to tell me.

Mind you, my involvement in English Football is to pretend I am a Spurs fan and that Harry Kane is dreamy primarily as a way to get under his skin.
 
Had 5 and a few minutes today.
10.39 for the week so far.
With Sister off with her friends Dad made dinner. Hamburger steak, green beans and carrots. The hamburger steak was great!
Been watching foam airplane building on YouTube. Gonna do something and buy a cheap radio for it. Something along the lines of my Telemaster 40. But of course it will be electric.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I'm not familiar with those international sports, but the Worlds in hockey start Friday!! (I may have said that before, I am a rabid hockey fan ya know!) College lacrosse playoffs start this weekend, that's almost hockey on dry land, I'll watch that.

Our Bluejackets are done for the season, in a series with two of the worst refs when they were in the minors and how they're still refs I don't know (oh yeah I do, the two referee system...). Looked at the game notes and how did I know? the way the game was going I knew it, and not just one but two of them! lol I felt bad for Bob (the goalie) but at least there's something to build on for the future.
 
Last edited:
THREE MORE DAYS!
 
Yay!! FujiDave is back!!
 
This is getting irritating. Looked at the Timex at 2:20. And then it was 4am.
Good mug of coffee. According to my phone it won't rain while doing the Marquee. And if the stars align I get paid today. Have a nice Wednesday y'all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
:eek: It's only Wednesday? I woke up thinking it was Thursday! :BangHead:
 
Susie and I got soaked from the rain when we went out this morning, and now we are back home it`s lovely and sunny...lol
 
On a really good note, as some of you know I take a lot of images of the vocalists here in Brighton and because of that I have my very first Promo shoot this week. Ever since I picked up a camera my big dream was to do something like this and now it is going to come true. So watch this space.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom