What's new

The Coffee House

Oh I hate when that happens.
I looked at the Timex at 1:30 or so.
Then rolled over and poof it was 4am.
Good coffee and a loose plan to get through Monday....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Spitfire Electric by Just Plain Dave, on Flickr

Something similar to this will be my my reintroduction to RC. AS3X tech to slow down the reaction and go level if the sticks are released. And greater than 3 foot wingspan so I can see it.
Gonna be a while before I can do it. Obviously the thing to do would be get a good radio with at least 8 plane memory and buy BNF planes. But I plan to buy a Ready to Fly example with a lesser radio to start.

Nice!! I had a distant cousin that built radio controlled replica war birds, some of which almost seemed big enough to hold a small child.

I know they don't have the same cool factor of your example, but have you checked out drones?
 
Got ZERO interest in drones.
Don't believe I could fly a helicopter.
But airplanes are my passion!
5.20 hours today. Played the part of a plumber today. Saw my Sister pulling into the lot as I was pulling out. So I figure she hit the Post office. But like a fool I am going there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Here’s a Guinness with my face on the foam. It’s called a stoutie.

086F1D12-2481-40E5-B634-5E0CE97CBA5D.webp
 
How do they get your face in the foam? Is it some type of special food-safe, soy ink or what?
 
Got ZERO interest in drones.
Don't believe I could fly a helicopter.
But airplanes are my passion!
5.20 hours today. Played the part of a plumber today. Saw my Sister pulling into the lot as I was pulling out. So I figure she hit the Post office. But like a fool I am going there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Ruddy drones. Had one round here at bedroom window height at 10.30...1100pm
Big torch to highlight it so all other homes could see it and a er um go away hand gestures
 
How do they get your face in the foam? Is it some type of special food-safe, soy ink or what?

They put the glass of beer in this thing that looked like a It was this cool little printer head thing that came down and printed it on the foam. I wish I had thought to get a photo of it. I'm assuming it was food-safe! Kind of like when they print the photos on a cake. I found this photo on google:

IncompleteOptimisticErin-mobile.jpg
 
Glad you had beer and fun!
 
How do they get your face in the foam? Is it some type of special food-safe, soy ink or what?

They put the glass of beer in this thing that looked like a It was this cool little printer head thing that came down and printed it on the foam. I wish I had thought to get a photo of it. I'm assuming it was food-safe! Kind of like when they print the photos on a cake. I found this photo on google:

IncompleteOptimisticErin-mobile.jpg

Cool!!!
 
'Nuisance' rain tomorrow, well when isn't it?? lol Not that we don't need rain but we've had enough for awhile! Looks decent for the weekend, that'd be nice.

Hoping the CBJ get it back tonight, would love to see them go to the next playoff round. Gotta wait til Friday for the Worlds in hockey to start.
 
Nearly 80 here today! May often has 10-15 days of very nice weather here in the greater Portland area.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom