What's new

The Coffee House

May the Fourth be with you, hosers.
 
No further news on our mower. It has turned out to be a very nice day.
I would have gone to the flying field but would need gas I can't afford.
So staying home seems like the best plan.....
 
Thanks for all the small engine talk...you guys jinxed me. I had to pull the carb off my mower yesterday and clean it ;)

I know it! I've got an ATV and a chain saw that I planned on cleaning carbs on last week, then the big mower went down, and took priority. Seems like it's a never ending cycle.
 
May the Fourth be with you, hosers.

Driving in Texas today and the highway electronic board read
'I find your lack of seatbelt disturbing, ' then next flash screen said,
'May the 4th be with you, text I will not..'
Obviously DOT has a sense of humor...
 
Txdot does in fact have a sense of humor.
Looks like another beautiful day.
May go to the flying field afterall.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Came to the flying field in Livingston.
Couple people flew a total of 4 planes.
Pictures later I think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Spitfire Electric by Just Plain Dave, on Flickr

Something similar to this will be my my reintroduction to RC. AS3X tech to slow down the reaction and go level if the sticks are released. And greater than 3 foot wingspan so I can see it.
Gonna be a while before I can do it. Obviously the thing to do would be get a good radio with at least 8 plane memory and buy BNF planes. But I plan to buy a Ready to Fly example with a lesser radio to start.
 
Hey Hosers! Hope everyone is well and happy. Ireland was gorgeous and lots of fun but I’m happy to be back in the land of water pressure and speed limits.

Welcome home!
 
Hey Hosers! Hope everyone is well and happy. Ireland was gorgeous and lots of fun but I’m happy to be back in the land of water pressure and speed limits.
Welcome back! Glad you had fun, despite low water pressure. :lol: Go wash that hair now!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom