What's new

The Coffee House

What? A lovely day. Thunder and lightning and dripping water. It sure is tempting to go back to sleep and blow off the day.
But of course I won't. Later y'all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Afternoon, a lovely day here today as the sun is out and there is a beautiful breeze to keep you nice and cool. Getting my cameras and flash all ready for tomorrows promo shoot, so if I`m happy with them I will share some.
 
It stopped raining but looks like it will start again soon. Rather warm and humid.
5 hours and 9 minutes today.
27.02 for the week with a day to go. Dollar General didn't have any foam board yesterday. Going to go look again. Then to the Post Office and then to the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
It's Friday afternoon. I'm ready to leave work. Really. Any minute now.

Oh, wait.... 100 minutes from now. Counting them down.
 
It is now late Friday afternoon...as in, happy weekend, hosers! :icon_sunny:

Pizza, salad and wine tonight. Wine comes first, out on the screened in porch. It's supposed to have started raining hours ago, but we're going to take advantage of the delay to enjoy the porch.
 
Good evening, peeps. We had to go buy some luggage - the big suitcase had to go, after 35+ years. The hinge braces had come off (the rivets were sheared), and the lining had given up a while back. Yep, the luggage gorillas finally won. The two smaller cases are fine so we have some extra. Sears had a four-piece set on sale.

MLW has said we can take the cross-sound ferry on the way up, so we'll get a little break, plus it puts us fairly close to Jon's nano-brewery.
 
Appropriate for our earlier conversation...

60084772_2346075612332103_4022238685180198912_n.jpg
 
Hi all. Well today’s project is stuffed. Went into get some steel cut yesterday the staff said come in sat the gov is about then he will do it for you. Called in gov was there all on own and really sorry but could not cut steel. Left cutting list and phone number. Looks like I will be burning weeds today
 
OMG What a fantastic day and dream come true for me today, I had the great pleasure of doing my first ever promo photo shoot of a young lady named Lo. I`m just going to upload a straight Sooc image of her now in the people thread, would love some advice too.
 
Day 4 post surgery is going better. Starting to eat real food, and able to walk better. Just got done walking around on the driveway. It's not the trail I'm used to walking everyday, but it's better then the last few days.
 
Day 4 post surgery is going better. Starting to eat real food, and able to walk better. Just got done walking around on the driveway. It's not the trail I'm used to walking everyday, but it's better then the last few days.
One day at a time.
 
Hi y'all. Finished the pay period with 32 hours and 2 minutes. Just had boiled shrimp and crackers. Watching Price is Right from yesterday on the DVR.
Got the foam boards for the plane I'm going to build. And we have a decent hot glue gun but I have to get a package of glue sticks. And then find a clear flat area on which to attempt to build....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Just had boiled shrimp and crackers.

Bummed big time. With everything going on we missed the Crawdad Boil at the Humane Society yesterday. They were selling Cajun Boiled for $3/lb. Carry out to raise money. Would have gone for a good cause and been an enjoyable feast for us.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom