What's new

The Coffee House

Sweet P47 Jeff!
I'm conflicted. For around 70 I can get motor servos emc etc. From Flite Test.
Radio is about 50 for a decent FlySky.
And building a kit from FT would be SO much easier. It sucks to be poor.
Thursday. I'll let you know later if it was good or not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Well...looks like I’m getting sucked back in to the rec softball league. Princess wants to play summer ball this year and they didn’t have a coach for the 18u team. I got a few of the other parents who are former coaches to commit to co-coaching with me. It will be a different type of summer for me this year! We usually take the summer off from any organized sports. But I miss coaching so not totally dreading it.
 
football,

Not talk about football? You would be a very lonely person in the south!:aiwebs_016:
I understand what you mean, but I hope that "people in the south" have more to talk about than football?

Of course we do. After Auburn made the final four this year, we now have basketball :biggrin-93:
2967008-Mitch-Hedberg-Quote-People-think-I-m-into-sports-because-I-m-a-man.jpg
 
@waday actually I'm not a big fan of Gatorade :ambivalence: There are other interests that get discussed but sports (high school and college) get a lot of attention. Maybe because it transcends all socio-economic groups. A millionare and a poor man have little in common except they both share equal pride in their teams and can discuss the subject as equals. Last year in Dec. I was killing time waiting on DW at a store in Tn. I struck up a conversation with a man wearing a Clemson hat. Wasn't long before there was a group of both men and women who had been total strangers now discussing a common interest.
 
Last edited:
Waday, you are not alone, in general not a big fan of team sports, guess I'm just not competitive.

Smoke, I would love to have a large jet like that, but they are a pain to transport and I'd have to win the lottery! ;)
 
Thursday has been ok so far. Must go to Livingston to make a loan payment.
Probably get a replacement box of pennies up there.

Anything as large as that F-16 will sure leave a mark if it fails. I'm going to do foam for the foreseeable future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Sister is in the Hospital.
Dad made Hamburger steak, potatoes cut up with butter and green beans.
Got a box of pennies at BBVA Compass bank. I would not be surprised if they get boxes at the same place People's Bank does. Unmarked machine wrapped.
Going to find out if I can send a MO or Cashiers check to Flite Test. Get one of their kits and all electric stuff except radio and receiver.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
When you mistakenly order a cheese pizza “with cheese” from our local pizza place and only teens are working there...

Untitled by SharonCat..., on Flickr
 
When you mistakenly order a cheese pizza “with cheese” from our local pizza place and only teens are working there...

Untitled by SharonCat..., on Flickr
They could've done a better job of placing the slices. It looks like the cutting is a bit wonky, too.
 
When you mistakenly order a cheese pizza “with cheese” from our local pizza place and only teens are working there...

Untitled by SharonCat..., on Flickr
They could've done a better job of placing the slices. It looks like the cutting is a bit wonky, too.

Oh yeah terrible job with the cutting as well but the crust was nice and crunchy without being burnt and the actual pizza cheese was perfect. Fortunately the cheese slices were so cheap/waxy we just peeled them right off - when we were done laughing our butts off. That's what we get for letting anyone over 18 order on the app!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom