What's new

The Coffee House

Chicken teriyaki, baked potato and grilled veggies. And a chocolate martini...
 
If only I didn't have to go to work today.
Of course the check would suffer.
Coffee isn't all it can be. He only made half a pot. It throws off the mixture.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Good morning, peeps. Got home without any major problems, though the NJT was a bit messy and some on and off heavy rains. Zoe is happy we are home. She stayed hidden when SIL come over to feed her, but when we got in, she was talking & fussing, asked to be picked up (uncommon) and being a general ankle-winding band aid.
 
I've seen it lighter, but it wasn't horrible. Mainly crashes, one had just occurred. Even 15 (Merritt/Hutch) was fun because of the roaming construction crews -- pothole assault teams, I guess.
 
Got through Saturday ok.
31.20 for the week.
Gonna check the PO and then the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home where I will mess with the Lawn mower again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Hockey hockey hockey hockey hockey, 10 am til 1 in the morning. :biggrin-93:
International, Memorial Cup, Calder Cup. A hockey fan's dream...

Supposed to be hot today but it keeps getting dark and a little wind starts to pick up then the sun comes out again. We might have weather later.

And in between games, college lacrosse.
 
The flywheel is right where it should be on the shaft. I'm truly out of ideas.
Coffee is ok after another spoon of sugar.
Gotta go do some shopping today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Hi from UK, whilst I don’t understand your terms NJT and so on I read that as some road system like our M 25 the parking lot.
Rain here has meant that the diy jobs are on hold, but that does mean that outdoor photography is out as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom