What's new

The Coffee House

Oh goody. Friday is done with 26.30 for the week so far. Oh crummy I get to be here tomorrow too.

That was one funky looking pizza...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Hey hosers. Heading up to Lake George for the weekend.

Sharon, the picture of that pizza is still making me laugh :)
 
Hey hosers. Heading up to Lake George for the weekend.

Sharon, the picture of that pizza is still making me laugh :)
Have fun!

We're going to a show featuring Duke Ellington's music.

Hard to believe we're almost to June.
 
OMG - that is hilarious, Sharon! The rest of it does look like crusty perfection, though - glad it was tasty.

Lake George sounds like a lovely way to spend the weekend, Leo.

Nothing exciting for me this weekend, just puttering in the garden. I'm also having to re-pot a few of my herbs already, they are growing like wildfire. Some cooking will commence as soon as I get them trimmed back.

We have brand new baby swallows outside the front door, and both parents are swooping in and out, filling those arching little heads. We can hear all the excitement whenever they land. :lol:

Happy Friday, hosers. :icon_sunny:
 
TGIF, just started to feel like I was on the mend from the surgery on Monday, and then a painful sore throat kicked in. Trip to the doctor Tuesday and hope I've turned the corner finally. So ready to get back active.
 
We messed with the Lawn mower again.
I opened up the new carburetor and made sure it passes gas. The spark is not the hottest I ever saw but it acts like a gas problem. Any thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
@davidharmier60 just out of curiosity, have you checked the key in the flywheel to be sure it didn't partially shear? Had that happen once, was a bugger to track down, throws the timing off.
 
Sharon you're probably doing good if they took the plastic wrapping off the cheese squares.

I just can't kick this respiratory stuff, third time around with it. I feel OK so don't feel sick, just not up to par but started with a sore throat and back to the hoarseness, etc. again. Rainy and going to heat up so mostly staying in I think.

My best friend works til 5 Sat. then coming up for dinner and we might run over and visit my dad, he's still in rehab but not really rehabbing just been on a waiting list; my mom's about ready to move into the retirement community where they're going and all I know is I'll be glad when they're settled somewhere!
 
TGIF. Never seen a pizza like that. Sure made me laugh. I owned a pizza place for 10 years and would've fired the person who let that go out the door.

Still up north on LOTW. Slamming the walleyes. Best year we've ever had!
 
We messed with the Lawn mower again.
I opened up the new carburetor and made sure it passes gas. The spark is not the hottest I ever saw but it acts like a gas problem. Any thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Has this got a points & condenser ignition? If so, have you replaced either/both? With a mechanical ignition most of the problems can be traced back to points, condenser, and/or as Smoke mentioned, timing. The magnets in the flywheel can also contribute to it. You could also have a bad coil....
 
Last edited:
We messed with the Lawn mower again.
I opened up the new carburetor and made sure it passes gas. The spark is not the hottest I ever saw but it acts like a gas problem. Any thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Has this got a points & condenser ignition? If so, have you replaced either/both? With a mechanical ignition most of the problems can be traced back to points, condenser, and/or as Smoke mentioned, timing. We magnets in the flywheel can also contribute to it. You could also have a bad coil....

And I'm assuming you did a compression test already.
 
We messed with the Lawn mower again.
I opened up the new carburetor and made sure it passes gas. The spark is not the hottest I ever saw but it acts like a gas problem. Any thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Has this got a points & condenser ignition? If so, have you replaced either/both? With a mechanical ignition most of the problems can be traced back to points, condenser, and/or as Smoke mentioned, timing. We magnets in the flywheel can also contribute to it. You could also have a bad coil....

And I'm assuming you did a compression test already.
Leakdown test? One cylinder? Two, or ?
 
Pork chops, whole kernel corn and spinach. And Pecan Pralines and Cream later....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom