What's new

The Coffee House

We just had a player leave the ice hurt, not sure what happened. He made it to the bench but was on the floor, couldn't see him below the boards. He was in some pain, finally able to get up and leave on his own.

Watching lacrosse over the weekend there was a player hurt and it took them awhile to get him immobilized on the stretcher. I didn't see it and they said they weren't showing the replay because his leg bent in a way the leg isn't supposed to bend.

I think I'll be glad when this period is done and we start the second and maybe start fresh. Good, the horn sounded.
 
Sister has Chrones. She had among other things a hole open up where there shouldn't be one. A rash on her arms.
Low blood pressure and low sugar.
They looked (scoped her intestines) today and didn't find anything bad.
I helped and less than an hour the ramp was down and gone. Watching Flite Test vlogs on YouTube. Doing the rest of the penny box that leaves tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Hope she's better and glad she got checked out that wasn't anything worse.
 
Well that game stunk, we didn't even score a goal. They usually replay the USA games in the evening but I don't think I want to see this one again...

Going to watch what sound like a couple of suspenseful B&W crime drama type movies, must be the theme for the day on TCM. Earlier watched a French foreign film that was an earlier version of an Edward G. Robinson movie that was on next, but hockey took priority over Edward G. (seen it before anyway).
 
As near as I can tell the checks are here. I'm waiting on a Cheeseburger and fries at the deli. It was a 6 and 20ish minutes day.
Marquee went well.17.14 for the week so far. Last word on Sister is blood clots
In her lungs. It's being addressed.
That is all I got to say.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Talked to Dad. He got an offer on a twin cylinder Briggs and Stratton engine.
So we drove way over to Magnolia and it turned out to be an opposed twin with NO muffler. And the pullies are for a different style of blade use. So we didn't get it.


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Morning all, sun is out and I`m just about to leave to go to hospital for a heart stress test. If I don`t login the next day or so then something went badly wrong, but fingers crossed it all goes well.
 
Morning all, sun is out and I`m just about to leave to go to hospital for a heart stress test. If I don`t login the next day or so then something went badly wrong, but fingers crossed it all goes well.

Hope all goes well.
 
Get fixed FD. We would miss your posts too much! Another day a lot like the others.
Good coffee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Morning all, sun is out and I`m just about to leave to go to hospital for a heart stress test. If I don`t login the next day or so then something went badly wrong, but fingers crossed it all goes well.
Good luck!
 
Morning all, sun is out and I`m just about to leave to go to hospital for a heart stress test. If I don`t login the next day or so then something went badly wrong, but fingers crossed it all goes well.

Good luck FD! Hope all goes well.
 
David - hope your sis is doing better.
FD - Good luck.
Compur - I think that was a bear statue

Emergency Ops exercise, today. I'm not participating so it will be nice & quiet. I have to put the finishing touches on two maps that go to the County Exec's office (office being a generic organizational term), and start on an analysis for the Fire Chief.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom