What's new

The Coffee House

Looks like summer is on us in the south. Calling for the highs to top 95 over the weekend. Guess it won't affect me much as I'm in the 3rd week of recovery after surgery, and not up to speed yet anyhow. Picked up what they think is a viral sore throat a week after surgery, that just keeps hanging on, draining my energy.
 
80s today. I miss Maine already.
 
Thanks folks, just got back now. I was scared about my heart rate being forced up but our fantastic NHS did a great job in looking after me through out the test. First they did a base line test of my heart beat and blood pressure to get a reading, then every 3 mins they injected me with a drug to speed up my heart while taking photos of the heart and valves and what a great time and cool too hear my heart rate beating like the clappers in my head. On top of that the top doctor said... Your heart is good and strong so you are all clear now.
 
Thanks folks, just got back now. I was scared about my heart rate being forced up but our fantastic NHS did a great job in looking after me through out the test. First they did a base line test of my heart beat and blood pressure to get a reading, then every 3 mins they injected me with a drug to speed up my heart while taking photos of the heart and valves and what a great time and cool too hear my heart rate beating like the clappers in my head. On top of that the top doctor said... Your heart is good and strong so you are all clear now.

Good news!
 
Thanks folks, just got back now. I was scared about my heart rate being forced up but our fantastic NHS did a great job in looking after me through out the test. First they did a base line test of my heart beat and blood pressure to get a reading, then every 3 mins they injected me with a drug to speed up my heart while taking photos of the heart and valves and what a great time and cool too hear my heart rate beating like the clappers in my head. On top of that the top doctor said... Your heart is good and strong so you are all clear now.

Wow. Glad you're ok. When I had my stress test they made me walk then run on a treadmill to get my heart rate up. Not ideal for me as a I have a bad knee and was worried I would wipe out. Now that would have gotten my heart rate up for sure.
 
Thanks folks, just got back now. I was scared about my heart rate being forced up but our fantastic NHS did a great job in looking after me through out the test. First they did a base line test of my heart beat and blood pressure to get a reading, then every 3 mins they injected me with a drug to speed up my heart while taking photos of the heart and valves and what a great time and cool too hear my heart rate beating like the clappers in my head. On top of that the top doctor said... Your heart is good and strong so you are all clear now.

Wow. Glad you're ok. When I had my stress test they made me walk then run on a treadmill to get my heart rate up. Not ideal for me as a I have a bad knee and was worried I would wipe out. Now that would have gotten my heart rate up for sure.

I had a letter here when I got back home, from the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Induction Session saying I have an appointment in June to start up some ways to help my lungs out ( Have COPD from asbestos and smoking.. NOW Stopped ) so that will make me get knackered quick but by the time I finish it after 8 weeks I should be fit and just carry on to stay fit.
 
@Fujidave , I should change my username to RicohWade, cause I have a GRiii coming to me at some point today hopefully possibly. ;)
 
@Fujidave , I should change my username to RicohWade, cause I have a GRiii coming to me at some point today hopefully possibly. ;)

Nice one. Did you hear that @SquarePeg is NOT getting the X-T3 but is getting the GFX100...lol
 
I'm not getting anything much less a camera. 6 and a half hours today.
Was a busy boy. Filters, door knob into the employees restroom. Door stop into the new break room where the time clock is.
Check six thermostats etc.
23.4x for the week so far. No notifications to bring home anything. People's Bank for a box of pennies. PO and then the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Great news indeed!

I get to have another one done the middle of next month. Its been a dozen or so years since my last.
 
Wait a minute, you all are changing names?? Fucoh Riji who??

My first camera was a Ricoh Singlex II. My first digital is a Ricoh GXR.

Team USA lost, I don't wanna talk about it... Well, there's still lacrosse, Canadian Major Junior hockey...
 
@Fujidave , I should change my username to RicohWade, cause I have a GRiii coming to me at some point today hopefully possibly. ;)

Nice one. Did you hear that @SquarePeg is NOT getting the X-T3 but is getting the GFX100...lol
I did not hear that FujiSquarePeg was getting that, but I'm excited to see the results! ;)

I am not sure what Fuji Dave is talking about. I am not getting the XT3 because my XT2 is perfect. I was having a buffering issue for softball photos but I figured it out. Since I'm shooting during the day in good light I just shoot in jpeg only for softball and no more buffering! '

I do not have nor do I plan to get a GFX100.

Yours Truly,
FujiSquare
 
Great news @Fujidave. Last one I had done I had to get the heart rate up the old fashion way, on a treadmill. By the time it got high enough I was to tired to care if showed anything or not.
 
Must be the after effects of that test FujiDave went thru, it's got him imagining things...

Those don't sound fun, glad everyone's doing well.

Smoke I'm on the third time around with the same respiratory thing, starts out as a sore throat then goes into losing my voice (but I can still type!! lol). I've been on two allergy meds, a decongestant, two nasal sprays, have two inhalers, what else can I possibly squirt up my nose to get rid of this?? I'm maxed out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom