What's new

The Coffee House

Hi all. Hope everyone is well and happy. Tonight is the much anticipated finale of Game of Thrones. See you tomorrow!
 
Lake George cell phone snaps

Lake George 7.webp


Lake George 6.webp


Lake George 5.webp


Lake George 4.webp


Lake George 3.webp


Lake George 2.webp


Lake George 1.webp
 
What's the first one? did you encounter Big Foot?? Can tell there's a full moon...


I like Adirondac with all the water ripples, nice photo. That one would be film worthy (you did shoot some film there didn't ya??!).
 
What's the first one? did you encounter Big Foot?? Can tell there's a full moon...


I like Adirondac with all the water ripples, nice photo. That one would be film worthy (you did shoot some film there didn't ya??!).

Thanks, Sharon!

I have shot film there before, but I didn't bring a camera with me this time. It was a quick weekend trip and I wasn't in a picture-taking sort of mind. Just needed to be away for a couple of days and not think of anything.

Here are a few shots from previous trips:

The Adirondac:

Adirondack
by limrodrigues, on Flickr


Pier
by limrodrigues, on Flickr


Minnehaha
by limrodrigues, on Flickr


Viewfinder
by limrodrigues, on Flickr


Duck 1
by limrodrigues, on Flickr
 
Oh goody it's Monday.
According to my phone it is 5 minutes to 5.
My watch is at 12 minutes.
Why is the phone so fast?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
5.44 hours today. No notifications to bring home anything. Going to the PO and then the Library to get plans for an airplane printed out. Then to the box at the front of the neighborhood and then home.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I have seen GOT seasons 1-5 only..
 
Having lived through one these massive outbreak days in Alabama has given me an appreciation for the destruction that takes place. Hopefully our Oklahoma members are all okay. Video of a storm chaser that got a little to up close and personal with the one in Magnum, OK. Tornado Blasts Through Home in Mangum, OK | The Weather Channel
 
60496416_2365938763491987_1409869288889647104_n.jpg
 
A wee bit over 5 hours today.
A guy is supposed to arrive about noon to remove and take a ramp that goes up to our back porch. I will miss that ramp....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Uh oh, Canada up 1 early in the 1st against 'us'/US. This could probably go either way. Usually if it isn't us then I'm glad it's Canada still in it (whatever it is) but - go USA!! We've done pretty well in this tournament. I'll cheer for Canada watching the Memorial Cup this week because - they're all in Canada.

Oh no... Canada just scored again. This is not a good start. It's still in the preliminary round not elimination yet so not sure how much difference this game will make for later rounds.

I like daytime hockey. But this game not so much!
 
So David how's your sister? I don't remember seeing why she's in the hospital but I hope she's better soon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom