What's new

The Coffee House

After almost five years into retirement, I see no downside to it.
 
Well the Flickr migration has been a spectacular screw-up.
 
Well the Flickr migration has been a spectacular screw-up.

It took me about five minutes to upload just one photo, I think the staff made a mistake saying it would be down in one day, NOT a chance in HELL. Give it about a week and it might work fine.
 
Well the Flickr migration has been a spectacular screw-up.

Well the Flickr migration has been a spectacular screw-up.
Details?
Well the Flickr migration has been a spectacular screw-up.

It took me about five minutes to upload just one photo, I think the staff made a mistake saying it would be down in one day, NOT a chance in HELL. Give it about a week and it might work fine.

Hmmm... doesn't seem that these issues are affecting my access at all. I was able to get into my photos with no issues about an hour ago. Didn't have a chance to check it yesterday. I just did a test and uploaded a photo from my pc with no lag time at all. Tested on my phone and that worked fine as well.
 
Flickr doesn't recognize my primary or secondary email. I can't get in.
It was a nearly 5 hour day. 28 and I think 44 minutes for the week so far.
We found a broken pushrod in the mower.
Now it will run as long as choked.
Also we got 4 tires with actuall tread on the Avenger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Burger steak, broccoli with lemon and canned okra and tomatoes.
Price is Right on the DVR.
And two new Blue Bell half gallons to choose from later.
Exciting stuff eh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I haven't been to Flickr for a couple of days. When I got to the main page, there was a notice about the site being back up.
 
There was a little hesitation on Flickr earlier, but other then that worked fine for me.
 
I tried uploading a couple hours ago and it froze, then I got the " Bad Panda " page again and a page saying that Flickr was aware of the problem, after I initially had the " Site is Up " notification @snowbear mentioned. Just now checked again and I could upload, so hopefully it's all good again.
 
Well the Flickr migration has been a spectacular screw-up.
Details?

All followers disappeared.
New photos uploading as Private
Info page is blank with no option to change to Public
In Public view no photos older than one month appear
Android App worked last night, but very slow, request to Upgrade and log in again in message from Flickr on Help Forum - did that, now just get a message saying 'Flickr is Down'.
Down Detector site still reporting IOS and Android Apps being non functional as of 10 minutes ago
No notifications being received via email account.
Problems seem to be linked to geography and browser/system - but people on Forum saying it's still slow when/if it works.

Glad I downloaded copies of all my photos last month!
 
iOS ap not functional, able to upload from computer but unable to make a new folder.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom