What's new

The Coffee House

It's raining here, as well. I did get out this morning and took a few shots (Square Peg's Weekly Challenge). Though I don't mind getting a little wet when fishing, I don't want to get soaked, so I've retreated indoors and will do a little art -- watercolor pencils (imagine that).


cmw3_d750_DSC_2782.jpg
by Snowbear Photography, on Flickr
 
They do that at the eye doctor, scan the inside of your eyeball. I don't know what they're looking at, looks like a bad road map to me with lines going every which way.

I don't know if it's a good idea or not, the way everything gets hacked; newer technology may be good but it's got to be more secure than it is now for it to be usable in the real world.

Sun is shining, sort of... After that nice gentle rain all day yesterday it cut loose last night, sirens went off but was in another part of the county heading the other way. TV/Cable kept beeping with flash flood warnings but not near me. Was watching the midnight noir movie so the beeping going off would about make me jump right in the middle of whatever suspenseful thing was happening in the movie.

Hoping the rain holds off til evening, my best friend's coming up then we're going to stop in to see my dad and grab some dinner. Then I want a nice quiet Monday. No downpours, no beeping...
 
I’m interrupting the weather chat with today’s cute puppy pic

07729700-47B7-47C5-A9D5-90AE5EDD156F.webp


They are almost getting along.
 
Awww.
 
They do that at the eye doctor, scan the inside of your eyeball. I don't know what they're looking at, looks like a bad road map to me with lines going every which way.

Must be a map of New England roads.
 
They do that at the eye doctor, scan the inside of your eyeball. I don't know what they're looking at, looks like a bad road map to me with lines going every which way.

Must be a map of New England roads.

Back in my younger days, even a computer couldn't have figured out that map after a night out. :aiwebs_016:
 
Monday. Got 5.42 out of it. Have done my comics online. Have done 5 of 8 rolls to finish a box I'll sell tomorrow. Will probably go do a little work on the plane. Cut a few aileron's and put a few pieces of wood where the rubber bands will go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Visited my mom last week. We drove into the city just so I could geek out in this store. It's a former glove factory. Now, it has over a million used and rare books - on FOUR.HUGE.STORIES. You are given a map when you walk in! :eek:

King Books  1.webp


King Books 2.webp


King Books 3.webp



King Books 4.webp


King Books 6.webp



King Books 7.webp

Look at it! :586: I freely admit to crawling along the floor, looking at titles. I only walked out with 4, mainly because I had to get 'em in the suitcase. Did I mention I geeked out?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom