What's new

The Coffee House

B’s lost. Boring game they were never really in it. Happy for Blues fan.
 
My idea bank was starting to get a little slim on themed shoots with granddaughter. Today DW just signed her up for 3 yr old dance classes, ballet and tap. Suddenly I see a whole new world of photo opportunities. :biggrin-93:
 
I'm glad we can all share the same crummy weather here and across the Atlantic...:048:
 
Evening all, well today has been a washout as rained all day. Forecast for tomorrow is for sun, so it will rain or snow then...lol
 
My idea bank was starting to get a little slim on themed shoots with granddaughter. Today DW just signed her up for 3 yr old dance classes, ballet and tap. Suddenly I see a whole new world of photo opportunities. :biggrin-93:
Looking forward to seeing how this plays out!
 
Looking forward to seeing how this plays out!

Probably not well for me. When I casually mentioned to DW about the shoes, outfits, etc., I was informed that "WE will get her what she needs", in that tone of voice that after 40 years, means shut up. :aiwebs_016:
 
Looking forward to seeing how this plays out!

Probably not well for me. When I casually mentioned to DW about the shoes, outfits, etc., I was informed that "WE will get her what she needs", in that tone of voice that after 40 years, means shut up. :aiwebs_016:

Oh, I dunno. You should be able to get some pretty darned cute candid action shots.
 
Daily (we’ll almost daily) cute puppy pic

6A34F9F2-A043-4467-B544-F6BC1D0EBB98.webp
 
Looking forward to seeing how this plays out!

Probably not well for me. When I casually mentioned to DW about the shoes, outfits, etc., I was informed that "WE will get her what she needs", in that tone of voice that after 40 years, means shut up. :aiwebs_016:
Well... I meant the portraiture part of it... that other bit was assumed. :lol:
 
Daily (we’ll almost daily) cute puppy pic

View attachment 174809
I hope you are taking the baby to VT - I will definitely stop by.

No keaving both my girls at home. No dogs are allowed into the festival grounds and too young to leave at the hotel even for s few hours. She’s going to stay home with Princess and learn how to walk on a leash. Right now she just rolls around trying to chew it.
 
Oh well.

Looks like rain this morning (Manchester VT) and Sunday so tomorrow should be the best day. In case it gets too nasty to fish or shoot, I’m taking a sketch pad and pencils.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom