The Coffee House

Hey @Fujidave as above glad all is well. The band images are grest!

Hey @Fujidave as above glad all is well. The band images are grest!

Thank you smoke, funny thing too is I still think I might get another camera as my way of thinking is I would have a lens on the cameras I own..lol

Glad things are looking up Dave, been enjoying your shots on Flickr, but missed you being here.

Glad things are looking up Dave, been enjoying your shots on Flickr, but missed you being here.

Thank you Jeff, the gig shots have been very busy but I have enjoyed it more so last Sunday nights gig as was chuffed I got so many keepers from a dark room with crazy lighting.

Nice photos! and nice to see you.

Okay I'm a dog person but I know there's a lot of cat people on here and even I have to admit this ones pretty good.

Hey, has FujiDave been on lately? What made him come to mind was a Hitchcock episode filmed in Gr. Britain at Brighton and I think he lives more or less in that area.

Hey, has FujiDave been on lately

Thought about him the other day, haven't seen him lately

He's still posting to his Flickr account but he has been scarce here.

Yeah since the whole “I was roofied” thing... hope all is well.

It looks like his last post was July 6.

Hi folks, thank you all for the caring thoughts. I got over the spiked drink and thought I need to try and sort out my health, for the last six weeks I have been going to the COPD Rehab gym and been so busy with my vocalist images. I`m glad to say the gym has been helping with my breathing better and once I finish next week I will be joining a local gym to carry on getting and staying fit. I have also added new cameras and a lens or two my kit, as I now get credit for doing all the vocalist photos. Here are a couple from the big band jazz gig I shot with the Fuji X-H1 + XF16-55mm f2,8.

The Big Band Plays Jazz by Dave, on Flickr

The Big Band Drummer by Dave, on Flickr

I also want to say I am sorry for not logging in sooner, I have just been so very busy but I`m back now.

Glad you are back! Did you have to adjust any noise on the band photos? Great photos.

Hey, has FujiDave been on lately? What made him come to mind was a Hitchcock episode filmed in Gr. Britain at Brighton and I think he lives more or less in that area.

Hey, has FujiDave been on lately

Thought about him the other day, haven't seen him lately

He's still posting to his Flickr account but he has been scarce here.

Yeah since the whole “I was roofied” thing... hope all is well.

It looks like his last post was July 6.

Hi folks, thank you all for the caring thoughts. I got over the spiked drink and thought I need to try and sort out my health, for the last six weeks I have been going to the COPD Rehab gym and been so busy with my vocalist images. I`m glad to say the gym has been helping with my breathing better and once I finish next week I will be joining a local gym to carry on getting and staying fit. I have also added new cameras and a lens or two my kit, as I now get credit for doing all the vocalist photos. Here are a couple from the big band jazz gig I shot with the Fuji X-H1 + XF16-55mm f2,8.

The Big Band Plays Jazz by Dave, on Flickr

The Big Band Drummer by Dave, on Flickr

I also want to say I am sorry for not logging in sooner, I have just been so very busy but I`m back now.

Glad you are back! Did you have to adjust any noise on the band photos? Great photos.

Thank you, and as they photos did not look to bad I did not use any NR at all even some were at iso 8000.

I was cleaning out some cupboards at home and found this from the 1986 Calgary Stampede. One big party in cowtown. I was 23 at the time.
20190714_110045.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back