The Coffee House

We don't get many bears in these parts. I guess they're afraid of the mountain lions.

The last bear I saw over here in the UK was, a bear in the air the other night 10/4 buddy :biglaugh:

@CherylL when little bit goes to school, I'm afraid the bribe required is going to be much larger.:aiwebs_016:

@compur here in our valley we have a couple small black bears roaming around which generally try their best to avoid humans. We also have a couple of Cougars (4 legged) and a couple of Panthers roaming within a few miles of the house. Those make me nervous when hiking.

Cheryl, those would have given me a good laugh! Full moons, yeah I usually noticed those on my calendar... Our assistant would have her desk calendar out the first week (or day??!) to see all the holidays, breaks, etc. for the school year! lol

@smoke665, better start saving now for a big $$$ bribe!

@vintagesnaps, Too funny she would have her holidays marked off at the beginning of school!

Day 1 the 3yo had no problems no tears the first day. Day 2 my daughter made it halfway to the door when the screaming started. She said it was a cross between sirens and the exorcist. Day 3 daughter made it almost down the hall to the door and the screaming started. Both days lasted about 10 minutes and then she was fine and happy. Teacher needs a big Christmas bonus gift!

A little parody humour for those old enough to remember 1972.

69393764_2647327698660735_1034868500205666304_n.jpg

Morning all, sun is out and it is my last day at the rehab gym which I do think has helped me a lot. But I seem to have a horrible cough that won`t go, might go for a mooch later though.

@smoke665, better start saving now for a big $$$ bribe!

@vintagesnaps, Too funny she would have her holidays marked off at the beginning of school!

Day 1 the 3yo had no problems no tears the first day. Day 2 my daughter made it halfway to the door when the screaming started. She said it was a cross between sirens and the exorcist. Day 3 daughter made it almost down the hall to the door and the screaming started. Both days lasted about 10 minutes and then she was fine and happy. Teacher needs a big Christmas bonus gift!

Day 2 is always the one! Day 1 they see it as an adventure but on Day 2 they realize this is their new normal and they freak out. Had to pry Princess off my legs. Went out to the car and cried. She was so hysterical that the principal of the school called me herself 10 minutes later to assure me she was now happily playing with some blocks.

Heading home from the mountains tonight. Miss the dogs and looking forward to sleeping in my own bed! Cleaning lady came while we were away so going home to a shiny house, fresh sheets already on the beds and my comforting city noises to lull me to sleep. The mountains are gorgeous and I could live up here in spring and fall but it would take some getting used to the quiet at night.

Got the wheel off today.
A YouTube video showed taking the Inner fender off and there you where.
But different year or vehicle because there is metal under the Inner fender.
But came a gully washer rain.
So doing comics at the moment and pennies after.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Best Twenty Bucks ever spent one of these puzzles and the treats for Sadie. She loves this thing. She'll work till she finds alk the treats then brings it to me to fill it up again
148599_MAIN._AC_SY400_V1558557419_.jpg

Whew just came in from outside grooming and giving Ms Sadie a bath. Not sure who was wetter, me or her as the humidity was 92%. Had to bring her inside to dry.

Sunny and very hot here today, so I passed my rehab gym with flying colours on Friday but this cough has now gone to a stupid chest infection so taking it easy for a while till I can see my doctor.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back