What's new

The Coffee House

Take care of yourself - you don
Sunny and very hot here today, so I passed my rehab gym with flying colours on Friday but this cough has now gone to a stupid chest infection so taking it easy for a while till I can see my doctor.

Take care of yourself - need to get fully fit again.
 
Good morning. View over my breakfast this morning ....
LRM_EXPORT_193552162460388_20190825_105928342.webp
 
Take care of yourself - you don
Sunny and very hot here today, so I passed my rehab gym with flying colours on Friday but this cough has now gone to a stupid chest infection so taking it easy for a while till I can see my doctor.

Take care of yourself - need to get fully fit again.

It wont stop me going out today though, I hate having all these chest infections. If it does not kill me going out to take photos then thats a result for me as fed up to the top of my head now.
 
A little parody humour for those old enough to remember 1972.

View attachment 178585

I was on a Greyhound bus from LA to St Louis in 1975. The bus stopped in Winslow and this song came on someones transistor radio on the bus. The timing was surreal.
 
The 6yo grand started cheering for the peewee football team. I told her I would come and take photos. She told me I should take video because she moves around too much and my photos will be blurry. Ouch, not much faith :)
 
upload_2019-8-25_18-42-47.webp
 
Morning all, another red hot day and humidity is through the roof again here, so charging up the batteries then off out.
 
Obviously I haven't been here in days.
This is supposed to be a rainy week but it is sunny hot and humid.
I'm halfway through my pennies and have done the comics already.
Have every part for at least two planes except a Transmitter, receiver motor mount and some propellers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Long day. Left at 7 this morning for Emory Hospital, in Atlanta and just got back. DW had a 6 month followup on her treatment protocol, and to determine what changes needed to be made. Her primary Onocologist is in Birmingham, but Emory has one of the top research specialist in the country for Multiple Myeloma (an incurable cancer of the blood), who provides oversight and suggestions on her care. Can't say enough good about her team of doctors and specialists working together on her treatment! This November marks 10 years since her diagnoses. Pretty outstanding considering the prognosis was only a few months when first diagnosed.
 
Morning all, a nice sunny start today, have to wait in for the delivery of my XF50mm f2 today.
 
In a football crazed state dominated by Alabama and Auburn, the Division I schools sometimes get overlooked. I think JSU just upped the anty with a preseason video release called "Are You Ready". According to the news this morning its approaching 600k views and was just released yesterday.
JSU Football (@JSUGamecocksFB) Tweeted:
❓❓❓ARE YOU READY❓❓❓ JSU Football on Twitter JSU Football on Twitter
 
I'm waiting for hockey to start... :allteeth:

And now that the power came back on, after being off for some unkonwn reason on a sunny day, the cable finally came back on but no sound. Been doing that but if I turn the TV off and back on it kicks on. Since the TV had gone out awhile back and they had to put in a new cable line I don't know if it's the TV or the cable. I don't even want to call the cable company, hoping I can figure out myself how to get it working. Guess I could put on music and pretend I'm watching silent movies!
 
Hope all our Southeast members stay safe this weekend. Watching the news on Hurricane Dorian, and trying to decipher the spaghetti models, but..........
4f0808891e15b187ec5964ba517d180a.webp
 
Dang, pretty serious down south. Calling for a "Cat 4"...........:allteeth:
tenor.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom