What's new

The Coffee House

Morning all sun is out but a rest day today, had a great sleep but the gap in the top row is horrible.
 
I went to a motorcycle show at the weekend, and took some pictures of the promotional models as they posed by the bikes. I download my photos to my phone via WIFI as back-up.

My wife just went through my phone and deleted all the photos of the girls. This raises two questions:

1. Should I be concerned about my personal safety?

2. Should I explain about the benefits cloud storage?

:-)
 
Morning all sun is out but a rest day today, had a great sleep but the gap in the top row is horrible.

Distressing, but temporary. And you will notice it much more than others.
 
I went to a motorcycle show at the weekend, and took some pictures of the promotional models as they posed by the bikes. I download my photos to my phone via WIFI as back-up.

My wife just went through my phone and deleted all the photos of the girls. This raises two questions:

1. Should I be concerned about my personal safety?

2. Should I explain about the benefits cloud storage?

:)
Perhaps a sacrifice offering to the all knowing SWMBO is in order. Jewelry is but one possibility,
 
@Tropicalmemories I've found that food (as in nice restaurants) and jewelry (as in diamonds) cause DW to develop amnesia about my transgressions.
 
The CAR in question is a Dodge Avenger with a sideways mounted 2.4L .
Remove passenger side tire and inner fender to get to the tensioner. And one of the lug nuts stripped and doesn't want to come off. And by the time I get home the temp is near 100 with humidity not far behind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Hey hosers.

August is like a bludgeon.

But I got to pet a dog at work today, so it's all good.
 
Guess we're lucky we only have a limited bear population. Just got a package delivery from Chewy this week.
 
Guess we're lucky we only have a limited bear population. Just got a package delivery from Chewy this week.

I have had several close encounters with them here in northeastern Pa. They actually turn ones trapped as nuisance bears loose on the ridge above my house because there are few people living between here and a state prison up-river from me. According to a guard there at the prison, they use this fact to try and dissuade escape attempts:biglaugh:
 
A funny story from the same guard: Employees that have been there awhile know to pick up a rock and throw at the dumpsters that are on the grounds when doing their checks on the perimeter so the bears that like to feed from them will stand up and see what is happening. They watched a new guard walk up to them one day on a video feed without doing this and were provided an " America's Funniest Video " moment that gave the staff entertainment for quite some time.
 
They watched a new guard walk up to them one day on a video feed without

This happened to my daughter a few years back. She was staying at a hotel in Gatlinbug, parked in a back lot. She came out one morning and decided to dump the trash out of car in the dumpster. When she raised the lid up, she came eyeball to eyeball with one. Don't know who was more frightened, her or the bear when daughter let out a scream that could probably be heard all over town.
 
My daughter sent her 3 girls back to school with these teacher gifts. Daughter is a hospital nurse and subs at the school so she knows the teachers. Another parent sent a list of the coming year's full moons.

TeacherGiftSmall.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom