What's new

The Coffee House

How 'bout a doggie door?

I hate to think you did whatever in an elevator at Peachtree plaza sometime before I went to a convention and Underground Atlanta there... (hopefully a long time before I was there! lol).

Thank goodness for NESN, the cable company dropped the Fox College Sports channels after they got sold. Usually I watch east coast college hockey games anyway so can get some variation of Boston v Boston (or a NE team). Can actually watch two games tonight switching back and forth between NESN and the Notre Dame game on NBCSN.
 
How 'bout a doggie door?

I hate to think you did whatever in an elevator at Peachtree plaza sometime before I went to a convention and Underground Atlanta there... (hopefully a long time before I was there! lol).

Problem is Sadie has long hair, that soaks up a lot of water.

If you visited Underground you must have gone just after it opened or you were very brave, because by the mid 70's it was headed downhill, lot of crime, closed in 80. The Peachtree opened late 70's
 
Just got home took my parents to see where my father was born and raised before he moved away to join the Marines. It brought memories some good and some bad looking at his old home where he lived growing up.
 
Went to Newburyport last night for the Untapped History Haunted Candlelight tour.

DqcWQ9L.jpg


MPvdVcT.jpg


The tour ticket included drinks and appetizers after the walking tour at Michael's Harborside. The ghost stories of New England were great as well as the people I met on the tour, one of which turned out to be author David S. Brody.
 
@Tony744 That sounds like an interesting tour!!!

Not much here, been wet, windy and cool, since Friday, watched parts of the Oklahoma/K State game, Most of the Auburn/LSU game, and finally Alabama/Arkansas. Think I was pretty much burnt out on football by the time we went to bed. :aiwebs_016: Next weeks a bye week for us, so I should be ready for the Alabama/LSU game the following weekend.

Leaves are finally starting to turn, it'll be my luck that before they all turn they'll just drop off.

Did manage to get my big softboxes hung up on the garage wall. Now they're easy to get to when I need them, out of the way when I don't.
 
Cracking jazz gig on Thursday, beautiful backdrop too as it was in a big Church.
 
Smoke, a drippy Sadie, that sounds fun! lol

The bit of a scratchy throat etc. that seemed like nothing decided to do something after all, such as making me breathe thru my mouth and drool on the pillow. Maybe a couple of days of playing lazy and having soup and I'll be more perky by Thursday. My best friend is going to run up after work so may let her do a lot of the handing out of the treats. If it's rainy it might not be quite so busy but I don't know, there are a lot of kids around here!
 
Was I the only one locked out of TPF all night?
 
Was I the only one locked out of TPF all night?

Nope. It was still down when I went to bed last night. Anyone know what happened????
 
Nope, locked out here as well, I put it down to the time difference. I regularly have probs getting logged on here late evening
 
Must have been a server issue or update.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom