What's new

The Coffee House

Going through some older photos and may want to post a couple. I went into my profile to see what photos I have posted... Says 'none'.
It's been a couple of years since I would have posted a photo. Is there any other place to find what (few) photos I have ever posted?
 
I believe that only shows things you've posted in "gallery". If you directly uploaded to a thread or used a bb code from Flickr or the like then the only way to see is to find threads you have posted.

IMO - just post what you want. No one is going to know or care if it's been posted before. It's not like you're some spammer or a newbie flooding the site with 2 dozen new threads your first day.
 
Going through some older photos and may want to post a couple. I went into my profile to see what photos I have posted... Says 'none'.
It's been a couple of years since I would have posted a photo. Is there any other place to find what (few) photos I have ever posted?
You might be able to find if they've been posted using tineye. I use it at the other site to try and cull out the spammers.
 
I believe that only shows things you've posted in "gallery". If you directly uploaded to a thread or used a bb code from Flickr or the like then the only way to see is to find threads you have posted.

IMO - just post what you want. No one is going to know or care if it's been posted before. It's not like you're some spammer or a newbie flooding the site with 2 dozen new threads your first day.

Thanks. The BB code sounds vaguely familiar. If that was the easiest way for me to post, trust me, that's what I used!
Yes, not looking to fool anyone with repeat photos. I do not think I ever did post the bird photos I have.
Finally going through stuff and these photos are dated 3-4 months before our son died. Haven't been looked at in a while.
 
Morning all. Just seen and replied to the latest member.
It made me think, this site has a global coverage that the old ham/armature radio operators could only dream of.
Yet I doubt anybody gives it a second thought, I can’t see members here with a map on the wall marking the places they have chatted to other members.
We can all enjoy each other’s images of places we will never get to go to,
I wonder how long before VR will be linked to real time web and we will not type or speak our text but have real time conversation
 
Morning all. Just seen and replied to the latest member.
It made me think, this site has a global coverage that the old ham/armature radio operators could only dream of.
Yet I doubt anybody gives it a second thought, I can’t see members here with a map on the wall marking the places they have chatted to other members.
We can all enjoy each other’s images of places we will never get to go to,
I wonder how long before VR will be linked to real time web and we will not type or speak our text but have real time conversation

...or, you might just beam me up, and we could sit and have a cup of coffee! :)
 
Morning all. Just seen and replied to the latest member.
It made me think, this site has a global coverage that the old ham/armature radio operators could only dream of.
Yet I doubt anybody gives it a second thought, I can’t see members here with a map on the wall marking the places they have chatted to other members.
We can all enjoy each other’s images of places we will never get to go to,
I wonder how long before VR will be linked to real time web and we will not type or speak our text but have real time conversation
There are at least two of us that could set up a map, of sorts, though it would likely be off site; I'll have to think more about that.

The Web-VR thing is already here. I think the bigger question is when will it be cell-phone affordable (basic equipment is free with the 9.99 per month service).
 
Princess and friends use an App called house party where they all face chat on their phones or iPads together.
 
Are you going to beam yourselves up or just the beer??
 
Are you going to beam yourselves up or just the beer??
Lol just seen my typo, makes sense now, considering I don’t drink beer that much the typo is as weird as some of the sci fi.
Well a dry ish day here, which means not much time here as outdoor tasks to be done. Chat later, I hope
 
Just been playing with reflections. This is my B shot
FF2AE58B-578B-4B75-92A8-9CD98359EA80.webp
 
Not much has been going on with us I'm just getting over a sinus infection. I bought myself a iFootage Cobra 2 mini tripod/monopod (Some people call it?) for my Nikon D810 camera. I am still learning this camera and the best settings for it but doing good so far.
 
Hi all, just got in, cold wet, and so on. Just having five mins, or more, with my feet up.
Been told that I need new glasses, maybe there will be less typos..... naa not much chance lol
Was asked why I chew the arms of the glasses..
.”I am a photographer, I hold my glasses in my teeth whilst taking photos.” Did not go down too well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom