What's new

The Coffee House

Katomi, You should ask if they make different flavored frames for your next pair of glasses. ;)
 
Katomi, You should ask if they make different flavored frames for your next pair of glasses. ;)
Lol i can see the next advert.. should have gone to..... frames now available in different flavours
 
To the USA members : Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day with family and friends. Enjoy the holiday!
:goodvibes:
Happy Thanksgiving!

I was going to take a picture of the food, but it was gone before I remembered! :)
 
To the USA members : Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day with family and friends. Enjoy the holiday!
:goodvibes:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Friday Eve to the non-US hosers!
 
Back from a business trip - and this is just a mobile phone snap of my 'travel camera' in a coffee shop in Georgetown, Penang, but I thought lucky timing made it one of those images that summed up a mood ....

20191122_134321_20191128225142268.webp
 
Wow, Coffee House on the 3rd page!

It's a rainy/snowy Sunday. If the weather reports are correct, then there's a good chance I'll have a snow day tomorrow. Fingers will remain crossed until I either get the call or have to leave for work.

In the meantime, it's lazy, snuggly time with the girls.

Mrs Parker on cable box.webp



Zelda on the couch.webp
 
Leonore, the furries do love vacation days when we are home all day. :) The girls look quite happy.
 
They're so helpful that way ;)
 
I can't believe that we got rain for two of our 4 days off, and overcast for the other two. Made it finally seem like the holidays. :)
 
Snowing here. More accumulation than I was led to believe by Alexa and Siri, those unreliable broads! The new puppy's first encounter with the fluffy stuff was pretty hilarious. She licked, she tip toed for a few steps then it was full on sprint followed by belly slides, face plants and snow angels. It was so much fun to watch.
 
Sharon, sounds like it was fun to watch! Our baby's are indoor cats but now and then we let them come out back with us. We have one cat that loves water and he didn't even hesitate to go play in the rain. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom