What's new

The Coffee House

When the water starts to bubble up the street drain, I know the road into the estate is under water.
Dave, hiya. I imagen for you it’s river flooding and downed trees
People are so daft, the sea is starting to overtop the defences and people are still walking on the top of the gravel
# Oh look that last went right over the top of me#
When they are dragged out to sea by the receding water it’s
#how did this happen#
Some people have no knowledge or respect of the power of moving water.
 
Last time I was in a storm like this me and a mate nearly died saving a girl from the water as a wave hit her, Never again and still have photos that I took before I came home to change.
 
Good on you for saving the girl. Apparently there was/is a kite surfing... person out at the moment.
They are, brave, very very good, or daft. Pick an answer
 
Good on you for saving the girl. Apparently there was/is a kite surfing... person out at the moment.
They are, brave, very very good, or daft. Pick an answer


I`d never do it again though, all the fathers fault trying to get a great pic of his young daughter in the water then bang hit by a wave. Did not even say Thank you so reported him to police who came out for a stern telling off. We had a kite surfer jump the pier last year.
 
It was supposed to warm up and rain; that was some fluffy white rain awhile ago! But it's already melting.
 
I wasn't supposed to get snow. Just cleaned up another 5 inches. Wrong every day and still have a job. Where do I apply?
 
It was supposed to snow a bit yesterday afternoon. I wanted to take a hike with the puppy during the snow so I held off until after 1 but it never materialized. It was a cold day - about 30 but very little wind so it was nice.
Here’s an iPhone snap of one of our favorite walks. We ignore the busy path and climb the trail up through the woods to the top then cut over to the water. Then we do the loop.
044ECF15-C6BB-4FDC-8A31-32BEFFD4159C.webp


Looks like it’s going to be a lame winter as far as snow goes. I had some sites planned out for some winter landscape shots that are probably not going to happen this year :(
 
8 cases now in Brighton here. One for the Tin hat lot, man knows he is infected so goes to France to spread it then comes to Brighton and spreads it.
 
Has anybody seen Smoke on here? or elsewhere? I don't think I've seen him on in awhile and was thinking weren't there storms/tornadoes in Alabama? Didn't see much about it. Seems like he loses power at a few drops of rain so I hope if anything he's OK even if they lost power, and that he just hasn't been able to get on here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom