The Coffee House

Wow that was some storm!

Wow that was some storm!

Some of the photos that have been in the paper are mad, big waves crashing but you can clearly see the stones in the waves too.

@limr @terri

8A13287F-F97C-4906-947D-5C8491DF1B5F.jpeg

Hey, you know what’s fun? Misplacing a large pack of AAA batteries that you just bought. It’s even more fun (and you get bonus points) when you had a resurgence of an interest for film photography and you can’t power your film camera because it takes batteries. (Yet, you had film in your fridge that is currently “defrosting” on the countertop, according to your wife.)

*shakes fists in the air*

Hey, you know what’s fun? Misplacing a large pack of AAA batteries that you just bought. It’s even more fun (and you get bonus points) when you had a resurgence of an interest for film photography and you can’t power your film camera because it takes batteries. (Yet, you had film in your fridge that is currently “defrosting” on the countertop, according to your wife.)

Oh, no! :lol:

Waday, in the digital equivalent my daughter #borrowed# my mem card because it was larger than hers.

I’m sure you our them somewhere special so they would be available when you need them.

I’m sure you our them somewhere special so they would be available when you need them.
This is exactly what has happened. Now, if I could just find that somewhere special...

This is exactly what has happened. Now, if I could just find that somewhere special...

They are with the power cord for our old laptop, the extra forks I bought for Christmas dinner and my measuring tape.

They are with the power cord for our old laptop, the extra forks I bought for Christmas dinner and my measuring tape.
Well, if you guessed, “wrapped in a bag, in another bag, in a random box in the garage,” you’re the winner.

I’d give you the prize, but I misplaced it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back