The Coffee House

Rain again today. Just want to say that most of my life while in front of a TV I have watched many many films and my granddad also taught me how to remember a film. On some I can remember the title and who was in it plus the year, so when the game that @SquarePeg thought of was posted I was well chuffed as I can even remember a few very old films. As I keep saying I am a film buff.
PS: You could say, when I want my mind is like encyclopedia so thought I`d say.

Last edited:
Dave stuck indoors here as well, I have spent way to much time on this site, but have spent some time taking part in the weekly challenge. Made a few brain cells work, lol

Dave stuck indoors here as well, I have spent way to much time on this site, but have spent some time taking part in the weekly challenge. Made a few brain cells work, lol

I was just looking at that now, T sounds a good one.

EncyclopediaDave, you should be able to come up with plenty!

It must be raining everywhere... Supposed to clear out and of course the temp drop, so we're going back to January! lol I don't trust this weather, it's probably not done with winter yet! Of course it is still just the end of February, and I'm not ready to start getting grass cutting/yard work done etc.

It must be raining everywhere... Supposed to clear out and of course the temp drop, so we're going back to January! lol I don't trust this weather, it's probably not done with winter yet! Of course it is still just the end of February, and I'm not ready to start getting grass cutting/yard work done etc.

As they come in to my head I write them down, got about 30 + at the moment.

This is definitely fake Spring. Winter cold wet damp nasty will rear it’s ugly head at least once more. Rain expected here the rest of this week. Trails will be muddy which will put a crimp in my hiking schedule with the pupper.

This is definitely fake Spring. Winter cold wet damp nasty will rear it’s ugly head at least once more. Rain expected here the rest of this week. Trails will be muddy which will put a crimp in my hiking schedule with the pupper.
Get some Wellies. The puppy, like most :kids" will probably enjoy playing in the mud, and if it's raining hard enough, you won't need to hose her off when you get home. :p

You guys are killing me, I would gladly take some of your rain! Spring has sprung here, the air is so perfumed with pollen it's sickly sweet. We have been in upper 70's here and supposed to be in the 80's by the end of the week. Allergy season is going to start early this year.

You guys are killing me, I would gladly take some of your rain! Spring has sprung here, the air is so perfumed with pollen it's sickly sweet. We have been in upper 70's here and supposed to be in the 80's by the end of the week. Allergy season is going to start early this year.

Cracks me up when Californians complain about the weather. 70’s and sweet smelling air - Oh the horror!

jk - I have allergies and spring is a challenge so I get it.

Off to Mums for lunch today, have to be careful when going out as loads of Jack Frost about.

Jack Frost soon cleared off, had a stonking day in town after helping Mum. On the mooch I took a few shots so edit them and see what I got for the B&W challenge.

Cracks me up when Californians complain about the weather. 70’s and sweet smelling air - Oh the horror!

jk - I have allergies and spring is a challenge so I get it.

You could say, I love Californian Women :biglaugh:

Last edited:
You better change that to women Dave, girls will land you in jail! :aufsmaul: :biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back