What's new

The Coffee House

I was interested in the XT-4 myself until I saw the Australian pricing. As usual we get smashed. A$4000 with 16-80 and A$3299 with 18-55. Probably just buy a nice lens for G9.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
 
Goodnight! West coast peeps, those across the pond just waking up, carry on.
 
I was going to get the xt3 but then decided to wait for the price drop when the xt4 came out but now sooo tempted by the xt4

It might prove to be a better upgrade for you as you have the X-T2 so a better one could be worth it and IBIS, for me it is not worth it as already have the T3 and H1 that`s why I went for the X100V.
 
And the third storm heads towards UK,, my hands and feet are going to be webbed soon. maybe I should invest in an underwater housing
 
And the third storm heads towards UK,, my hands and feet are going to be webbed soon. maybe I should invest in an underwater housing

They say we might get storm silly billy this weekend, Oh what joy NOT. I`m so glad I built an ark thoug...lol
 
Storm Silly Billy woke us up, OH and did I say it`s raining...lol
 
Things crashing around the garden , “Darn only just tidied up the mess from last time. Feel sorry for those who’s homes are flooded they still have another 5 or more days before it starts to let up
 
We had snow this morning, turned to rain (again) now. I am very glad we live a good distance from a river....
 
52591687-65BE-4D8C-A7A7-EBEDFC965681.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom