The Coffee House

Define 'stonking'.
(I watch enough British tv shows, I ought to know but that's a new one!)

It snowed. It stuck. It melted. It dripped. Then it started raining, sort of... with what looked like big snowflakes mixed in. Now it's snowing. Supposed to freeze tonight. This is not that charming by this time of year, but not surprising after a mild winter and touch of early spring to have winter now. Again, whatever.

Define 'stonking'.
(I watch enough British tv shows, I ought to know but that's a new one!)

It snowed. It stuck. It melted. It dripped. Then it started raining, sort of... with what looked like big snowflakes mixed in. Now it's snowing. Supposed to freeze tonight. This is not that charming by this time of year, but not surprising after a mild winter and touch of early spring to have winter now. Again, whatever.

Stonking..

used to emphasize something impressive, exciting, or very large.

ie... We had a stonking night at the party :D

It was sunny and warm over the weekend. Then the rain came and today snow. March is usually a bigger mixed bag of nice to cold back to nice. Called the local camera store to see when they expect shipment of the Fuji XT4. They were told by Fuji rep sometime the end of April.

It was sunny and warm over the weekend. Then the rain came and today snow. March is usually a bigger mixed bag of nice to cold back to nice. Called the local camera store to see when they expect shipment of the Fuji XT4. They were told by Fuji rep sometime the end of April.

I was going to get the X-T4 but changed my mind as already have the X-H1, but I am getting a X100V and the XF80mm macro lens.

Glad you enjoyed your lunch then Dave.

The term does not apply to our weather, it's stinkin'.

Glad you enjoyed your lunch then Dave.

The term does not apply to our weather, it's stinkin'.

With all the rain we will get as of tomorrow, I might be a hermit and hide in the dunny.

I was going to get the X-T4 but changed my mind as already have the X-H1, but I am getting a X100V and the XF80mm macro lens.

I've heard good things about the X100v. I bought my XT2 for travel, but find I use it more for everyday. If the XT4 is good for video then I wouldn't take my Sony on vacation too.

I was going to get the xt3 but then decided to wait for the price drop when the xt4 came out but now sooo tempted by the xt4

I was going to get the xt3 but then decided to wait for the price drop when the xt4 came out but now sooo tempted by the xt4

I've been reading a ton of blogs and watched a few videos of the new XT4. If I had the XT3 and did not shoot video then I would not be getting the XT4. Then again on another thought, the IBIS for hand held for photos sounds pretty good. One of the videos talked about fast charging via USB and no wall charger in the box. The downside to this would be if you wanted to use the camera while you charge up the 2nd battery. I looked at specs at a few online places and could not find what was shipped in the box. Not sure if the no wall charger is true.

I've been reading a ton of blogs and watched a few videos of the new XT4. If I had the XT3 and did not shoot video then I would not be getting the XT4. Then again on another thought, the IBIS for hand held for photos sounds pretty good. One of the videos talked about fast charging via USB and no wall charger in the box. The downside to this would be if you wanted to use the camera while you charge up the 2nd battery. I looked at specs at a few online places and could not find what was shipped in the box. Not sure if the no wall charger is true.

I don’t shoot video but the ibis is tempting. I don’t have the best hand holding technique and I have a few lenses without OIS.

I’m wondering what the 6 stops of OIS on the 16-80 would be like on the xt4 with 4 (is it?) stops of ibis.

I’m wondering what the 6 stops of OIS on the 16-80 would be like on the xt4 with 4 (is it?) stops of ibis.

I'm not sure how that would work. The eye focus and the burst rate sound appealing. I tried the eye focus tracking on the XT2 and did not have very good luck. I prefer the single point focus and fairly fast moving the dot around.

IBIS in my Olympus is insane. I’ve taken sharp handheld shots down to 1/8 second. I’m seriously considering the XT-4...

IBIS in my Olympus is insane. I’ve taken sharp handheld shots down to 1/8 second. I’m seriously considering the XT-4...

Another TPF Fuji shooter? It’s epidemic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back