What's new

The Coffee House

That's all light weight stuff, the thing that will kill you is other motorists!
 
In other news, happy Friday, hosers!

.....and wash your hands. :1247:
 
Happy Friday!

tenor.gif
 
Just finished my lunchtime hike with Harlie. That is 4 of 5 days this week plus last Saturday so 5 of 7 for the week! Great weather though a bit cold and breezy today. Was happy to have my hat when we came out of the woods by the lake. Here’s Miss Harlie trying to carry this little old thing on our hike back to the car.

677239EE-B8DE-4582-9D54-70CEDAAFB2C5.webp
 
Woke up a few times last night so as I was having a brew, I wrote some films for the movie challenge think it`s about 40 now and my mind is still thinking mode as have a few silent films too :p
 
On another forum I use one very scary thing was shared in a post about the virus, Dean Koontz book called The Eyes of Darkness. Really creepy as he wrote about 2020 having some man made thing in Wuhan-400 killing folk.
PS: That book was written years ago too.

Here you go, I will delete if asked too.

LINK
 
Raining and very strong winds here today, so will be getting a taxi to Mums I think.
 
We are about 5 hours north of Palm Desert. Almost in the center of the state.
 
Well, it's ugly as all get out, but it's done. I made a zippered bag for my test lancets because the new tester case only has an open pocket. It seems to work OK, even though the zipper stitches are a but close to the teeth - it doesn't always open easily. I ended up sewing in the zipper by hand because I kept breaking the thread.

cmw3_i6s_IMG_1309.webp
cmw3_i6s_IMG_1310.webp
cmw3_i6s_IMG_1311.webp
 
Rained this morning, and now turned out pretty good as only strong gusts but lovely sunshine.
 
Went and visited my parents, bright sunshine when we left hail and heavy rain when we left
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom