What's new

The Coffee House

In other news, according to Facebook, on this day in 2013, I used a Smashing Pumpkins lyric to teach complex sentence structure and comma placement.

Now I have that song stuck in my head, so y'all are going down with me :D

 
upload_2020-3-14_8-34-41.webp
 
Mom! Harlie isn’t social distancing herself again!

4782F9FD-E307-4FC1-9FF1-DA6526B2AC6D.webp
 
Have I missed it, but does anyone know what the next weeks challenge is.
 
Sadly ten deaths here now and over 1,000 cases comfirmed.
 
I`d love to hear that these creeps have been locked up

Michelle Davies on Twitter

I believe a crisis like this strip down the layers and reveals what's really lying inside a person. That's why you see some of the best and some of the worst of human behavior in an emergency.
 
Good to hear Dave.
Just looked at some pics I took yesterday..... I don’t know what was wrong with me... underexposed, overexposed, shutter speed to slow or just not focused....
I guess that trying to weld a 70 200 mm zoom and shoot from drivers seat was not such a good idea.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom