What's new

The Coffee House

Not my photos.

The MBTA during 6pm rush hour yesterday. This is the Orange line usually packed like sardines at this time.

162105C6-980A-487A-A443-6ED3BC4B9497.webp



Trader Joe’s and Shaw’s supermarket this morning. The last one is the line to checkout.
988D8CC8-5E6C-4FB4-9526-451C0A46D508.webp
4A1EE454-2D08-4F3A-9289-1D535C48E0E0.webp
F2CC9E3E-F687-457C-A1FD-0D3A5AB02BD4.webp
 
Wont be around for a while, mums doctor phoned to say she is in hospital very ill and told me not to go out at all :(
 
So sorry to hear that Dave. If you’re stuck indoors please use the Coffee House to keep you company.
 
Very sorry to hear of your mums illness, hope your quarantine period is uneventful.
 
I'm so sorry to hear that Dave. Take care.
 
TGIF? Doesn’t feel like a Friday. Going to lay low this weekend and only venture out for some hiking and beach time with the pup! She had a blast at the beach last weekend. Can’t remember if I posted those pics but in case I didn’t just look at her joy first time at the beach first time off leash in such a big place.

the beach! by SharonCat..., on Flickr
 
She's such a beautiful dog!

Cute animal pics are welcomed at this stage, I think. Anytime, really, but it's nice to focus on the near and dear.

I'm sorry to hear your mom has taken ill, Dave. Best wishes for you and your family.
 
Thanks everyone, Mum phoned me from the hospital it`s not the virus thank god. She had been getting injections for a blood clot in her leg, but now her blood is not clotting at all hope to get up to see her Sunday as she wants rest.
 
Sorry to hear she's not feeling well, Dave. Hope it works out soon.

I had to fill out the paperwork for situational telecommuting. I was told to pick two days to go in to the office, so I picked Thursday and Friday; everyone will want Friday so it will be quiet and my PT (Tuesday and Thursday) is close to the office.

Guessing it will start in the middle of next week or the week after.
 
The latest cocktail. A quarantini. It’s your favorite martini but you have to drink it alone.

86BDCB49-FCA5-4234-8C0F-2182C8D0408C.webp
 
Dave hope mum is home soon. Square Peg, like the drink, just had a wee dram a single malt.
Love the dog pics, our two here love the beach our car is always got sand on the back seats.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom