What's new

The Coffee House

Wendy's, where's the beef??!!! there's a shortage?? no singles? panic now! lol So eat a salad. Or, a Frosty! mmm
 
If this looks appetising,
Then you could have a drink problem CA63C600-1AF0-4B4C-BA3A-FA3F15778D40.webp
 
upload_2020-5-5_17-39-36.webp
 
Jeff, uk fuel prices have really dropped even the local garage that is normally a few pence above the supermarket is down to 1.07 as you say no where to go. I have not left the island since feb... is there still something attached to the other side of the bridge

Crazy, I know. I've got a Dodge Ram 5.9L gas hog with a 35 gallon tank. Rarely filled it unless going on a road trip. Had a company vehicle and only drove mine on weekends. Right before the quarantine started I filled it up. To the top, and couldn't believe how cheap it was. Laughed all the way home. Dummy me. Should have waited.

Now, it's like a dollar less per gallon and no where to go. Drove it 3 or 4 times to local parks. Mainly to just start it and make sure it's still operational. Not good to just leave them sit. Still on full. Irks the heck out of me that I can't take advantage of the cheapest gas prices seen in many years. Been wanting to drive to several nesting/breeding areas, but distance and gas have been the biggest deterrent. Now most are closed to the public. Can't win.
 
50 degrees (F) and raining. I finally gave in and closed the window.
 
8 degrees (c) here and rain, but looking to the weekend and next week (24,26,28 c) with sun.. :048: Summer is coming
 
Bright sun shine here, just came in to cool down before continuing to tidy the garden
 
This weekend we will see our first triple digit temps of the year. :dejection:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom