What's new

The Coffee House


ej8bcANeWhQc7J29aowFVW5fMle9lmFagkaK4UDTx7VoBFua8QGHhwDF4lsI-w0v3h_fsrV0PNj_4EygqMdk79ZO3qhk0yBJypfId5cPPeUAkEbXgGsnwmgVfxJBzI96YHUlD2cT4NDvqDQm0Q
 
Well folks as it is 20 to 1am BST I am going to call it a day.
Chat again later, stay well, stay safe.
 
Another day of adventure in the lockdown, my back yard safaris are getting boring now....
 
Jeff hi
I know what you mean maybe I should try that next. I have about done to death the water beads
Time lapse done
Still life/flash chalange done
Macro done
Photoshop magic done
Oh well there is always the housework to do that never ends
 
Hosers, good grief the Coffee House was on the 2nd page!!

Leo 'The Third Man' was on again, I just sat down to take a break and caught the end of it. That scoundrel Harry Lime, he just can't stay out of trouble.

Off to online class to learn embroidery stitches.
 
Hosers, good grief the Coffee House was on the 2nd page!!

Leo 'The Third Man' was on again, I just sat down to take a break and caught the end of it. That scoundrel Harry Lime, he just can't stay out of trouble.

Off to online class to learn embroidery stitches.

I 3as wondering where CH was! Thought I must have skipped it in error.


Happy weekend all! It was snowing here around 6 when I was rudely awakened by the king wanting to be let out. I miss the days when he slept in until 10 and had to be kicked out the door. Of course once he saw the snow he didn’t want to get his little feet wet so he peed on my deck!

Had planned to head to Western Mass ( it’s essentially a state of its own) today to chase some waterfalls but my back has been cranky all week so I didn’t want to risk the 4 hours round trip in the car. Instead I’m going to play with the dogs and watch sone LR and PS tutorials.
 
Well, I started another puzzle but won't be finishing it. It's missing three edge pieces :mad-44: Luckily, there are two more that have arrived that I can start on instead, and two more on the way :D And, it's apparently one of those items on Amazon that will be refunded without requiring return of the actual product, so I just just throw this one into the fire. Or send it to someone who isn't bothered by missing pieces.

95929284_10157510164719007_7786903865177145344_o.jpg
 
Well, I started another puzzle but won't be finishing it. It's missing three edge pieces :mad-44: Luckily, there are two more that have arrived that I can start on instead, and two more on the way :D And, it's apparently one of those items on Amazon that will be refunded without requiring return of the actual product, so I just just throw this one into the fire. Or send it to someone who isn't bothered by missing pieces.

95929284_10157510164719007_7786903865177145344_o.jpg

That’s a bummer. We ordered some paint by numbers (my mom was reminiscing about doing them when she was younger) but apparently they have run into shipping issues. I was looking forward to doing something together. We may do a virtual paint night instead.
 
Hi all, I have tried to keep the home fires burning here. But it looks sad if I just post on my own, the whole site has been through a quiet period the last few days, at first I thought it was the time difference.
I have some item coming from Amazon but the delivery date in now June....arrrgh
I have done the water bead images to the point where I am fed up with them lol
Hope the puzzles arrive soon. If you hear a scratching on wood sound it’s just me scratching my head thinking what the next project is going to be
 
Square Peg
Pm sent
Edit.

Five to midnight here so I hope you are all well and I will be about sometime Sunday
as is said in the cartoons
That’s all folks
 
Last edited:
Hi all, I have tried to keep the home fires burning here. But it looks sad if I just post on my own, the whole site has been through a quiet period the last few days, at first I thought it was the time difference.
I have some item coming from Amazon but the delivery date in now June....arrrgh
I have done the water bead images to the point where I am fed up with them lol
Hope the puzzles arrive soon. If you hear a scratching on wood sound it’s just me scratching my head thinking what the next project is going to be

it is almost always quiet over the weekends. I think most people try to get away from their screens for a time. Mother’s Day tomorrow. Is that US. only or international?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom