What's new

The Coffee House

Thanks, they're nice. I think we'll get some with backs later on.
And for those that don't recognize it, that is a bodhrán on the left, Celtic knot work by your's truly (acrylic).
 
Thanks, Terri. Offensive isn't the word I's use - more aggravating, but it has to be fixed. I have the target to make the profile, but I haven't had the time. Maybe next weekend.
I kid, I kid ya, Bear!

No one takes worse snaps than I do, and I'd never consider making a profile for them. Too lazy. :1247:
 
Nice table Charlie, beautiful marble. Maple would be pretty with it too. You posted a picture of the bodhran before, didn't you? Very nice. Although I can't say I'd remembered that just looking at the picture til you mentioned it. But then I was distracted by that lovely marble...

I need to get something done...

or not!

edit - Are the cupcakes all gone?? Darn, I missed 'em!!
 
I'm sure I posted a detail of the knot work. It's actually my avatar for Google and one of the Flickrs.
 
Morning all
A day in doors today cold and wet out and my joints are now telling me all about it
 
Well, no new job. I was told it was very close, but they are going with someone with more experience (I have very little in the project management area). I've been told I may know them (but didn't release name, yet) because they are also involved with the State Geo group (MSGIC) and he should be a good asset to the team. I don't know if anyone is familiar with the GIS lady in Florida whom got fired because she wouldn't fudge the COVID recovery numbers, but apparently she also applied.

MLW is on her way back from West-By-God - she and "Shird" (her sister) went to spread brother's ashes.
 
I'm sorry it didn't go your way. :(

I don't know if anyone is familiar with the GIS lady in Florida whom got fired because she wouldn't fudge the COVID recovery numbers, but apparently she also applied
I am aware of that story. Sounds like there was some major competition for that position!
 
I'm sorry it didn't go your way. :(

I don't know if anyone is familiar with the GIS lady in Florida whom got fired because she wouldn't fudge the COVID recovery numbers, but apparently she also applied
I am aware of that story. Sounds like there was some major competition for that position!
I believe that things happen, or don't, for a reason. I would have committed myself for at least five more years. This way, I could leave in two, when the contract is up (I'll be eligible for Social Security) if I want to. I'm getting a little practice in the watercolors for career number ... five, I think.
 
I see Flickr is down again. I just uploaded a photo of my muse in a swimming pool - perhaps I broke it.
 
I see Flickr is down again. I just uploaded a photo of my muse in a swimming pool - perhaps I broke it.

How do you like Flickr? I used Photobucket years ago to share a lot of photos of my travels to people. Am now just getting back and would hate to pay monthly fee to PB...
 
I see Flickr is down again. I just uploaded a photo of my muse in a swimming pool - perhaps I broke it.

How do you like Flickr? I used Photobucket years ago to share a lot of photos of my travels to people. Am now just getting back and would hate to pay monthly fee to PB...

you didn’t ask me but I love it. Small amount of free storage. I pay for Flickr “Pro” to get the unlimited full res storage. I enjoy the community there and all of the groups.
 
I see Flickr is down again. I just uploaded a photo of my muse in a swimming pool - perhaps I broke it.

How do you like Flickr? I used Photobucket years ago to share a lot of photos of my travels to people. Am now just getting back and would hate to pay monthly fee to PB...

As a storage/hosting site it's good, but as a discussion site it's hopeless.

You could try the free option, then when you approach the limit, decide if you like it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom