What's new

The Coffee House

Pics when it's all put together! :)
 
My latest work of art. My family famous vanilla cupcakes with chocolate mousse filling and caramel sauce.

D0D66898-635F-47AD-82E2-E0476919CC4D.webp



E7E3D8BF-4101-4581-B738-1E54560C46DE.webp
 
The above post is dangerous.... I drooled all over my I pad lol
They look delicious
 
I don't have a sweet tooth at all, but those look super yummy delish, and I am starving right now, so...

InfantileDenseKakapo-small.gif
 
Last edited:
Looks even better than the pics you showed of it from the store. Love that top, and all that tooling. A beauty!

Man, I need to create the profile for the short end of this lens and get rid of this distortion.
I agree. I really find it offensive. :nosmile:
 
Thanks, Terri. Offensive isn't the word I's use - more aggravating, but it has to be fixed. I have the target to make the profile, but I haven't had the time. Maybe next weekend.

My next major project will be to (eventually) replace the table portion. The wood is very dry and one leg split (mainly due to the wheel, we think) a little. It glued up, nicely. There is another split in the back rail, but it appears to be structurally sound. Someday, when I get a shop again, I'll replace the wood, maybe a nice maple.
 
Nice table. I love the stools too. They look super comfy.
 
Thanks. They are nice, too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom