What's new

The Coffee House

No sent very much in jest, please don’t slap me, or take offence


Hey hosers.

I just deleted some spam that was recruiting for the Illuminati with Priest Elvis.

Coolest spam I've seen in a while! :biglaugh: Certainly better than all the keto diet ads.

It’s always Spam, never ham, corn beef or even a veggie option lol

Because ham, corned beef, and veggies are real foods, while Spam is kinda just wrong ;)

shhh don’t tell Hawaii
 
Happy Friday Hosers! Drink up.
 
No sent very much in jest, please don’t slap me, or take offence


Hey hosers.

I just deleted some spam that was recruiting for the Illuminati with Priest Elvis.

Coolest spam I've seen in a while! :biglaugh: Certainly better than all the keto diet ads.

It’s always Spam, never ham, corn beef or even a veggie option lol

Because ham, corned beef, and veggies are real foods, while Spam is kinda just wrong ;)

It's a little known fact that everyone has a can of corned beef in a kitchen cupboard. You may never eat corned beef, or you may be vegan, but search far enough back in your kitchen cupboards, and you'll find a can of corned beef. Probably bought during the Cuban Missile Crisis by a previous owner of your house, but it will be in there somewhere.
 
62121A00-BB5B-4428-B65D-4E55EC4B423F.webp
 
Monday morning blues are thing of the past for me.
 
-281988997.webp
 
Mondays are no problem. Tuesdays are scary
Tuesday is bin day here, the lorry is noisy, big and scary
 

Attachments

  • AD2FCFA7-062A-45AB-8881-04F6FE5C2933.webp
    AD2FCFA7-062A-45AB-8881-04F6FE5C2933.webp
    371.2 KB · Views: 47
Since I retired what day it is don't really bother me where we are in the week..........:cool:
 
the lorry is noisy, big and scary
Cute cat, sorry to hear it’s afraid of the lorry. Our dog is afraid of the garbage truck when she’s standing far from it, but when it’s beside her, she goes on as if nothing is happening.

She’s also the same with water. She won’t step in puddles, but she’ll be more than happy to walk into a river.

Gotta love pet quirks!
 
Today is primary day here in Massachusetts. I voted using early voting a few weeks ago to avoid the crowds.

Took today off from work and drove down to Falmouth with my sister in law and my mom. We had a great day exploring and shopping. Stopped at IKEA on the way home but they did not have all of the pieces in stock for the bookcase and sidebar that I wanted to buy. They started delivering now due to covid so I may try to order online when it comes in.
 
I signed up for vote by mail a while back. The MD Primary was sometime in June, but as a registered Independent, I don't normally get to play. There are a couple exceptions: one is if one of the major two parties "invite" independents to vote in their primary. The other is if there are non-partisan offices elected during a primary, such as School Board.
 
Today is primary day here in Massachusetts. I voted using early voting a few weeks ago to avoid the crowds.

Took today off from work and drove down to Falmouth with my sister in law and my mom. We had a great day exploring and shopping. Stopped at IKEA on the way home but they did not have all of the pieces in stock for the bookcase and sidebar that I wanted to buy. They started delivering now due to covid so I may try to order online when it comes in.

I miss IKEA shopping. Too afraid to go into stores.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom