- Joined
- Jun 9, 2013
- Messages
- 20,814
- Reaction score
- 13,166
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #49,006
I "liked" that you're alive, not that you had the virus. I hope you keep feeling better!
Glad to hear you're on the mend, Dave. I understand this is some nasty sh**.
MLW just took Lazy Lobster up to get tested -- they were at the dentist yesterday and we found out this morning, an employee has tested positive.
Thanks. It will all depend on L_L's results. If they are good, so are we. MLW & I get tested next week for the Maine trip (it has the be within 72 hours of arrival).
As far as I know it's still 14 days. We'll see what the test shown in another hour or so. I don't know what the proximity was for anyone involved; and am not certain it was a staff member or another patient.@Fujidave so sorry this happened to you. Hanky in there.
Glad to hear you're on the mend, Dave. I understand this is some nasty sh**.
MLW just took Lazy Lobster up to get tested -- they were at the dentist yesterday and we found out this morning, an employee has tested positive.
Yikes! What’s the current guess on the incubation period? I hope you and YLW are masking and keeping distance from LL as best you can until you know.
Thanks folks, what I thought was a cold was actually the virus first of all and thank god I did not pass it on. I think I might of caught it while on the bus, then the aches came in quick. I`ve had the Flu once in my whole life and ended up off work for about 7 weeks, but having the virus is totally different and the way the pain and aches hit the body is horrible. I`m 100% negative but my smell has still not come back yet, and now we have gone back in to another lockdown here in the UK I will have to wait a bit to carry on seeing the doctors.