The Coffee House

Can`t remember if I posted this, but I`m alive after having the virus. I did take care and wore a mask when going out, I still feel like a bus has hit me and I need more tests as it did a lot of damage to my lungs and heart.

I m Alive by Dave, on Flickr

I "liked" that you're alive, not that you had the virus. I hope you keep feeling better!

Glad to hear you're on the mend, Dave. I understand this is some nasty sh**.

MLW just took Lazy Lobster up to get tested -- they were at the dentist yesterday and we found out this morning, an employee has tested positive.

@Fujidave so sorry this happened to you. Hanky in there.

MLW just took Lazy Lobster up to get tested -- they were at the dentist yesterday and we found out this morning, an employee has tested positive.

Yikes! What’s the current guess on the incubation period? I hope you and YLW are masking and keeping distance from LL as best you can until you know.

So sorry to hear this, @Fujidave . You can beat this!

@snowbear , keep an eye out for symptoms. It’s good that you’re working remotely.

So sorry to hear this, @Fujidave . You can beat this!

@snowbear , keep an eye out for symptoms. It’s good that you’re working remotely.
Thanks. It will all depend on L_L's results. If they are good, so are we. MLW & I get tested next week for the Maine trip (it has the be within 72 hours of arrival).

@Fujidave so sorry this happened to you. Hanky in there.

Yikes! What’s the current guess on the incubation period? I hope you and YLW are masking and keeping distance from LL as best you can until you know.
As far as I know it's still 14 days. We'll see what the test shown in another hour or so. I don't know what the proximity was for anyone involved; and am not certain it was a staff member or another patient.

Yay! Zoe has used the new Litter Robot twice in the past two days. She's still a little hesitant but she's working on it (or in it, I guess).

The clinic didn't do the rapid test so we're in quarantine mode for three to five days and cancelling a few appointments. Back to daily temperature checks.

Dave, hope you are well soon. Berill attitude you have.
Snow bear. Fingers crossed for you and your family.

Thanks folks, what I thought was a cold was actually the virus first of all and thank god I did not pass it on. I think I might of caught it while on the bus, then the aches came in quick. I`ve had the Flu once in my whole life and ended up off work for about 7 weeks, but having the virus is totally different and the way the pain and aches hit the body is horrible. I`m 100% negative but my smell has still not come back yet, and now we have gone back in to another lockdown here in the UK I will have to wait a bit to carry on seeing the doctors.

Take care of yourself, Dave. My two grandchildren, my step-daughter and son-in-law all tested positive with it too, but the worst of it was a 101 fever and no taste for a day. They just received their all clear so they can quit the quarantine. My son in law was confined to a semi-small Coast Guard cutter with 2 positive crew members for 3 weeks at sea. They didn't stand a chance of not catching it.

Thanks folks, what I thought was a cold was actually the virus first of all and thank god I did not pass it on. I think I might of caught it while on the bus, then the aches came in quick. I`ve had the Flu once in my whole life and ended up off work for about 7 weeks, but having the virus is totally different and the way the pain and aches hit the body is horrible. I`m 100% negative but my smell has still not come back yet, and now we have gone back in to another lockdown here in the UK I will have to wait a bit to carry on seeing the doctors.

So sorry Dave! Wishing you a speedy recovery.

We've been staying in and social distancing. I've gone to the local drug store a few times and husband has been to a few small stores. Instacart for everything else. Fortunately my husband has been working from home since March. Trying to stay safe from the virus. Grand daughter is in quarantine again because a classmate tested positive. Today I did go to the local craft store for items for the Christmas set. It felt so very strange to be out at a store. I went early and not many people. Was in and out in less than 30 minutes.

I ordered a Christmas theme background and yesterday's tracking said it was in Shanghai. So I was very surprised when UPS delivered today. That was quick ;)

@CherylL once the "themed set" bug hits, it's all downhill from there. :allteeth: Can't wait to see what you've come up with. I have something a little different planned for this year, will see how it goes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back