vintagesnaps
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Jan 13, 2013
- Messages
- 9,119
- Reaction score
- 3,109
- Location
- US
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Vaccination, schmaccination, thppt!! lol After initial frustration I'm just waiting it out...
And of course now there are news stories about appt's being slim to none, in my area and the other two major metropolitan areas. (Never realized we're the 6th or 7th largest state population wise.) Problem is the state keeps lowering the age for eligibility which I guess works OK in rural counties, but here it's just making for a big kerfuffle.
Just was at the Dr. a couple three weeks ago, due for a checkup and had something rhino whatever... usual thing with the temps up & down, just got more spray to squirt up my nose! lol And too cold in March to bother with it being light later. That and it messes with our natural circadian rhythms.
Katomi the reason I said your comment was useful (because none of the emojis really fit) is that I'm taking an online class thru the Royal School of Needlework in the UK and we stopped for a break for everybody to go out and bang pans & noisemakers etc. to acknowledge health care workers & first responders, etc. Pretty cool idea. So it was interesting to me what you were talking about, I don't know of that being done where I live.
Last week our class break was more about the tea...
And of course now there are news stories about appt's being slim to none, in my area and the other two major metropolitan areas. (Never realized we're the 6th or 7th largest state population wise.) Problem is the state keeps lowering the age for eligibility which I guess works OK in rural counties, but here it's just making for a big kerfuffle.
Just was at the Dr. a couple three weeks ago, due for a checkup and had something rhino whatever... usual thing with the temps up & down, just got more spray to squirt up my nose! lol And too cold in March to bother with it being light later. That and it messes with our natural circadian rhythms.
Katomi the reason I said your comment was useful (because none of the emojis really fit) is that I'm taking an online class thru the Royal School of Needlework in the UK and we stopped for a break for everybody to go out and bang pans & noisemakers etc. to acknowledge health care workers & first responders, etc. Pretty cool idea. So it was interesting to me what you were talking about, I don't know of that being done where I live.
Last week our class break was more about the tea...
