What's new

The Coffee House

On a totally separate note, why does the search tags at the bottom on the page list "wife in short shorts" ?

I have no interest in pulling that thread.

Since I'm at work and behind more than a few good firewalls and would be protected from what may lurk there. I clicked the tag, totally disappointed, (or relived depending on your point of view), went to ads for shorts.

tfp screen grab.webp
 
Thinking about Smoke, sounds like a rough storm going thru. Hope he and his wife and family (and neighbors etc.) stay safe.
 
Leo, please, coffee first! what were you thinking??!!! Although you did well, it didn't not make sense.
 
Rick I think we actually need a carrot emoji with that circle and a slash across it.

Now that dumb commercial about we wear short shorts is in my head, thanks a lot!
 
Hi Glad to hear that no one was hurt in the accident.
It’s the same here they look at the age of the car how much it is worth in some guide book and say it’s not worth repairing
 
@vintagesnaps so far nothing but rain........Lots and lots of rain. Went down to get the mail, and discovered that the heavy rains had washed lots of leaves and trash in the road ditch down the hill. The 24" culvert under our drive was almost plugged, which resulted in a backup, creating a fast flowing flood across the highway. Finally managed to pull out enough that the rest broke free. Gonna be a long night I'm afraid.
 
Hope it doesn't get too bad there. Looked like huge tornadoes were expected, hope things are OK in the morning.
 
Finally settled down here about 10 last night. A tornado hit about 30 miles south of us, killed 5 people, injured several more, and a nasty hail storm missed us to the north by only a couple mile. We got rain on top of rain in the valley. Many of the interior low lying roads were flooding by early evening. More rain forecast for us over the next few days..........looking at plans for an Ark today. :aiwebs_016:
 
56f988b4c15d23df2de5002251d89b35.jpg
 
Good morning. Currently we are at a beautiful 47F/8C and sunny; expected high of 79F/21C.
I'm helping lazy_loster with a photo shoot north of Baltimore this afternoon.

I hear a woodpecker, somewhere.
 
60 here! Fantastic day. Not a clouds in sight. Going to do some yard clean up today. May be heading out to photograph moon set early morning tomorrow if the sky stays clear.
 
I did some moon shots last not but the focus was soft - will try again tonight with remote shutter relaese.
 
Was 80+F here today, got the grass cut, tree cut down then more thunder storm and tornado warnings, lots of rain, wind and temp dropped 20 degrees. Again.

We are on the rinse repeat weather cycle. Severe storm warnings through tomorrow night.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom