What's new

The Coffee House

4 am i just run out of stream. Very tired today.

It's almost 4pm here and I don't think I even had any steam today.

159559464_223686382835205_3843749161229415585_n.jpg
 
Stealing that - it describes 2021 for me so far.
 
Supposed to snow here overnight :aiwebs_016:
 
@SquarePeg sorry to hear you may have snow!? At this point I am sure you are all hoping to start seeing spring signs...meaning NO snow. :)

We are in Florida dealing with some family issues but heading back to Tetons in April.

Was able to get my 1st Vaccine shot today! Yeah...
 
If you’re from New England, you know who Wolfman is! If you’re not, you’ve missed out on one of the the craziest traditions ever!

BDA12D2D-8E41-4923-8848-4EAABA1C4A8D.webp
 
I have never heard of this one! :lol: Love the crazy tractor. In Georgia, there used to be a Wolfman who sold cheap furniture. Weird, weird commercials.
 
I have never heard of this one! :lol: Love the crazy tractor. In Georgia, there used to be a Wolfman who sold cheap furniture. Weird, weird commercials.

You ride in a train through the mountains and he chases the train firing blanks and howling. It’s pathetically hilarious when you look back on it but in the moment, the kids LOVE it.
 
Awesome!

A couple of snaps from the retirement luncheon, yesterday. I took the day off to help MLW with the setup (her boss, the EOC Deputy) was retiring. I ended up being the designated photographer. By far, most were candid shots. The Chief gets them Monday, when he comes in to the office for the check-out process. I still need to go through them once more and tweak.


EMS Balloons
by Snowbear Photography, on Flickr


Retirement Favors
by Snowbear Photography, on Flickr


Frankel Shadow Box
by Snowbear Photography, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
@snowbear: That looks like a great event, Charlie! Nice of you to be there to act as photographer for it. mmm...candy!

In other news: Happy first day of Spring, hosers! :icon_flower:




I know @limr is absolutely ecstatic at the thought of warm weather and air conditioning. :biggrinangelA:
 
@snowbear: That looks like a great event, Charlie! Nice of you to be there to act as photographer for it. mmm...candy!

In other news: Happy first day of Spring, hosers! :icon_flower:




I know @limr is absolutely ecstatic at the thought of warm weather and air conditioning. :biggrinangelA:

-725790523.gif
 
After much worrying, DW and I finally have our 2nd COVID shots. Thankfully neither of us noticed anything unpleasant from either shot. Now because of DW's immune system we wait for a few weeks until she can get an antibody test to see if it worked. Maybe then we can start to resume our pre-COVID life.
 
Glad you got your vaccines Smoke! hope your wife gets good results on the antibody test. Our state is quite the kerfuffle, no appt's to be had. In for the long haul. I wanna go to a hockey game in July so I'm just hoping for one by then!

In that order Charlie??

Leo, hope you got out your zither tonight, 'The Third Man' is the midnight noir movie on TCM. I 'predict' that Harry Lime is still alive! And that I'll be hearing zither music in my sleep tonight.

Somebody was shooting off firecrackers earlier, celebrating the first day of spring?? People have been cooped up too much and are getting more wacky patacky by the day.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom