What's new

The Coffee House

Hoody Hosers! While I am very grateful and happy to have received the vaccine, I’m having an annoying side effect. My tinnitus is much worse. About 10x worse. If you don’t have tinnitus consider yourself lucky and hope you never have to experience it. Usually mine is mild and I’ve learned to live with it. Since shot 2 of the vaccine it has become increasingly maddening. I’ve read that it can temporarily increase during times of stress and when taking medication such as antibiotics. I’ve seen a bunch of stories online about this happening after the vaccine. Just trying to wait it out without stabbing myself in the ear. It’s annoying enough that it has been affecting my sleep and my mood so if I’m not online as much, it’s because I need louder distractions than my iPad!
Ugh - I hope it backs off over time. Maybe after the immunity is actually complete, which isn't for a couple-three weeks after full vaccination? Crossing my fingers for you!

Maybe I'll get a sticker after the second one. I had zero side effects outside of a sore arm, which is to be expected. Ready to get past it!
 
Ouch, Sharon. I have it, too; partly because of using power tools a while back, and partly (I think) of the earpiece I had to wear when I was a dispatcher.

Terri: MLW didn't get one, either but she went to mass site. :lol:

I picked the right time of day, I think - there were, probably 10 or 12 people in front of me. They scheduled number two while I was still there.

Interesting... I worked in a call center for a few years and had to wear a headset 8 hours every day. But that was 25 years ago! The more likely cause for me is the tinnitus that is associated with hearing loss. I don’t have very good hearing in my right ear, since my early 30’s, and always had ear issues growing up. This new spike in intensity is in the other ear. Hopefully it will fade as time passes.
 
This was the in-ear type, like ear buds. The shop tools definitely made it worse.
 
My hearing is almost zero since I had flu
I get the buzzing like others it gets worse with stress
 
166765194_3327770184162102_3574857467770403422_n.jpg
 
Truth! :lol:
 
Today my small dog decided to do some gardening, she sees me doing it then decides to have a go later
This her when she came and told me that the weeding was now done. And oh by the way could she have a shower as her face was covered in mud. Which she promptly shaired with me
A99963BA-F9B3-4D7D-AE6E-83B5D9DEA1A0.webp
BCE55810-0FA3-444A-BC5A-85C96218371F.webp
 
OMG - she looks like she had a party out there! :lol: She's a cute little thing.
 
Morning, hosers.

Sorry, that's all I could muster on a Monday morning. I'll try again after the coffee hits my system.
 
This is the other dog he is more restrained when it comes to gardening
But he does like to get in on the action now and then. He is due to have a grooming on the 12th maybe I won’t have so much hair on the carpet, sofa, bed, pillows
AA65B96D-BDC4-4E2B-A5DD-FB1FB137185B.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom