The Coffee House

I didn't get a message either, I feel so left out!

Is Harlie feeling better? Odd summer weather, not just pets but some of us people have had respiratory stuff too. Mine started in my ear/jaw, and had to use one of my asthma inhalers that I never use (but luckily had the one marked 2019 refilled!). Today was whistling a little breathing when I woke up but much better.

Sharon I didn't want to mess up your challenge but all I could think was, is there a hockey game?? Shooting thru glass with puck and stick marks and smears and unidentified goo on the other side, that I can do!!

I didn't get a message either, I feel so left out!

Is Harlie feeling better? Odd summer weather, not just pets but some of us people have had respiratory stuff too. Mine started in my ear/jaw, and had to use one of my asthma inhalers that I never use (but luckily had the one marked 2019 refilled!). Today was whistling a little breathing when I woke up but much better.

Sharon I didn't want to mess up your challenge but all I could think was, is there a hockey game?? Shooting thru glass with puck and stick marks and smears and unidentified goo on the other side, that I can do!!

They must be playing or practicing somewhere!

D*** - I can't even get propositioned by a spambot! :rolleyes:

Just cut the cable TV; getting second Internet to test for a month or two.

Miss Harlie has ear infection and seasonal allergies. Went to the vet last week. The cone is already off and she’s feeling better after antibiotic treatment for ear and allergy shot. View attachment 247198
Aw, poor Harlie! Glad the cone of shame is off. As I mentioned in another thread, Bex had a huge abscess on her tail. Lanced and treated by the vet, who mentioned casually that, although he thinks this should heal, if it returns he'd likely have to remove it surgically. All I can envision is a cat wearing a cone. It would get ugly really fast. :lol:

Me looking out kitchen window in the morning - oh look a cardinal! a butterfly! golden hour! a dragonfly! a bunny!

Me gets camera and goes outside.,,

Nature - vanished!

Me looking out kitchen window in the morning - oh look a cardinal! a butterfly! golden hour! a dragonfly! a bunny!

Nature - vanished!
That explains my pictures of the back end of most of my visiting critters - they're either gone or in full retreat by the time I'm back and ready! :lol:

On the occasion I see one of the elusive white squirrels, it's gone back into the bushes before I can even think of getting a camera! Got a few shots from a distance but they never get close. Bunnies are more cooperative.

Hi all, just been able to get here, and first thing I get a sex msg.
Just been very very naughty. There was this canon 6d with shutter count of only 5k calling me. I was going to have a watch from dad before he died but the watch idea fall through so dad has “bought” me a camera.

Nature - vanished!
There is a deer that shows up most evenings. I've had my camera ready for weeks waiting for a decent light shot. Most evenings it is too dark. Last night she was there earlier than usual. My camera was not ready! It was upstairs and I had to change the lens. The deer did wait and I got a few shots.

Hi all, just been able to get here, and first thing I get a sex msg.
Just been very very naughty. There was this canon 6d with shutter count of only 5k calling me. I was going to have a watch from dad before he died but the watch idea fall through so dad has “bought” me a camera.
Congrats on the new camera. The sex message spammers are killing us. It’s not like when they post in a thread once we se it and spam them, you don’t even see it but when they send you a message we don’t know about it until it’s reported.

Just back from a fantastic dinner at Morton's The Steakhouse down at the seaport in Boston. It’s restaurant week here so we took advantage of that and had a great meal that would have cost use twice as much any other time. Non USA Hosers - do they do restaurant week in your neck of the woods?

Darn, I feel left out! But really it's a bummer you mods are having to deal with such spammers.

I'm a USA hoser and we don't have restaurant week, too busy eating chili spaghetti (yum!) or goetta (not my thing). Or going to festivals but it's too early.

Seriously, those spammers need a proper throat punching. I've taken to stalking the new members lists to see if I can catch some that way before more members are tempted by sexy Emily.

Square Peg
Thanks, it arrived just a few moments ago. So I will playing today if I get chance. At the moment I am rushing.... welll hobbling slowly ... doing housework ready for having a BBQ sat afternoon.
Having a get together of a few friends. The first since lockdown and first since Rebecca and Dad passed. It’s going to be strange.
Well looking forward to Sunday as I am planning on having a day out with the dogs, camera(s) and a packed lunch.

Spammers..... I know the mods and admin staff are doing their best and that they do a good job
This sexy sue or whatever She is called needs a brain. We all do our bit with NSFW to protect others, youngsters and she comes in with her posts. At the moment I am rather busy with helping mum so don’t get here as much as I did. But like others I will look for spam and report it when I can

Square Peg
Thanks, it arrived just a few moments ago. So I will playing today if I get chance. At the moment I am rushing.... welll hobbling slowly ... doing housework ready for having a BBQ sat afternoon.
Having a get together of a few friends. The first since lockdown and first since Rebecca and Dad passed. It’s going to be strange.
Well looking forward to Sunday as I am planning on having a day out with the dogs, camera(s) and a packed lunch.

Spammers..... I know the mods and admin staff are doing their best and that they do a good job
This sexy sue or whatever She is called needs a brain. We all do our bit with NSFW to protect others, youngsters and she comes in with her posts. At the moment I am rather busy with helping mum so don’t get here as much as I did. But like others I will look for spam and report it when I can
It’s good to see you are getting out and not staying home thinking about things. I wish you much joy with the new camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back