The Coffee House

62 degrees F today, and calling for one to seven inches of snow tomorrow (starting after midnight).

Ok, I've been gone @ 7 months, what did I miss??
:)
Spent summer in Grand Tetons again and had a Blast.
More soon but wanted to check in and say hi.
Nancy! Glad you are doing well. Happy New Year!!! I'm hoping to reschedule my GTNP trip for this coming fall. Will you be going back?
Hope everyone got something special this year from Santa ;) photo related.

On another note, I read the post by Zombiesniper about the changes are coming. At first I thought is this for all posts? Then I realized it was for the C&C gallery. May want to preface that to not scare away all the newbies that got cameras this year. I do agree with asking for specific critique in the C&C section.
I got a gorilla pod w arca swiss ball head from Princess. Exactly what I needed!
Nooooooo! :(

B27C192E-4325-411C-B258-ADD4D17084BC.jpeg

I went out and measured between noon and 1:00 and we were at 9-3/4 inches of snow on the sidewalk. it stopped about 2:00.

Ahem...

May I remind you all that Soylent Green was set in the year 2022.

Be careful what you eat this year, hosers.
Odd coincidence that my husband was talking about Soylent Green just the other day.

I do not really follow stocks, so I am not going to make a topic for this. It was just a Canuck coincidence. Back around September, Canon Inc (yes, the Japanese camera company) bought up a Canadian Xray company "Redlen" because it had developed a new CT scan technology. That surprised me because the most common buy-out of a company is usually between Canada and the US. But yeah, the X-Ray field is fairly specialized, so Canon clearly looks globally for acquisitions. Anyway, I thought I would read up on it today, and I searched Canon's website, and I found that In Dec (2021) they had also made an investment in an Ontario IT company "Supra ITS". It's all very normal "big business invests in smaller company" stuff. But it seems we are doing some stuff right in Canuckland. Good.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have to measure the window; I'm interested in the 12x12 version. Now where is MLW with the truck?

MLW are trying to get to Portland, ME next month ... lazy_lobster has another photo in the gallery at MECA, plus the four at a gallery in NJ that we haven't been able to see. Interestingly, the banner for the Institute of Contemporary Art is one of LL's from a series on decay.

MLW are trying to get to Portland, ME next month ... lazy_lobster has another photo in the gallery at MECA, plus the four at a gallery in NJ that we haven't been able to see. Interestingly, the banner for the Institute of Contemporary Art is one of LL's from a series on decay.

Nice!

Newly obsessed with Wordle. Got today’s word in 2 tries. Anyone else playing? I’m new to it so not sure if today was an easy one or typical. Also check out the alternative game of Absurdle for more word play!

Ordered a new backdrop today for the pup's Valentine photos. The backdrop is generic so I can use it for other projects. The pup's said no to head gear so I will stick with scarves.

Most reactions

Back