What's new

The Coffee House

Hey hosers. Gonna be stupid hot today and tomorrow. I plan on staying next to the air conditioner until I have to go to campus on Wednesday morning.
 
Stupid hot, yeah. In the AC...

Thanks Dave, will check that out. So much good music at Glastonbury.

Still 350 or so of 500 songs to go, and I've started skipping thru.
 
So you ladies have a stupid hot, we have it stupid overcast with drizzle lol

I would take overcast with a drizzle any day of the week over hot and sunny. Seriously. I would pay money to have the sun be buried in a dark storm cloud right now.

I'm just a chillin' in the 72° air conditioned house …vs. 89° outside.

Yeah, mine is set much lower ;)
 
Sheena is a ... Punk Rocker. Ramones. 330 more to go! going to go beyond Memorial Day weekend.
 
Hey hosers. Gonna be stupid hot today and tomorrow. I plan on staying next to the air conditioner until I have to go to campus on Wednesday morning.
They lied. Dash thermometer showed 92 as we were driving up to Ada’s but it’s all good; just ran A/C. Got a crap load of poison ivy cut down in the back yard.
 
90’s all week here, will be most of summer, but I’m used to it so no worries. People think I’m crazy for walking 2 miles at lunch in the heat but been doing it for decades.
 
'There is a Light That Never Goes Out', The Smiths.

Let's go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
How many times are The Smiths in the top 500 all time modern rock?? I dunno, haven't kept track, but a lot.

NY Rangers won game 7!!!!!!!!!! on to the next round.
 
Yesterdays heat seems to have popped the peonies out of their sleep!

8B2D1D89-0D54-4699-85C3-101FEC7782DB.webp
 
So got the camera battery all charged up and ready to go out and start my 100 Strangers project, rained here so will have to try tomorrow.
 
If it makes anyone feel better, we’re expecting 105 by Thursday and steady triple digits from then on. But as they say, it’s a dry heat. The good news is that monsoon (July and August) should be pretty wet this year, and that makes for lots of wild flowers. Monsoon clouds can be pretty spectacular, too.
 
So got the camera battery all charged up and ready to go out and start my 100 Strangers project, rained here so will have to try tomorrow.
Maybe it should be a 100 Strangers in the Rain project?
If it makes anyone feel better, we’re expecting 105 by Thursday and steady triple digits from then on. But as they say, it’s a dry heat. The good news is that monsoon (July and August) should be pretty wet this year, and that makes for lots of wild flowers. Monsoon clouds can be pretty spectacular, too.
I agree the dry heat is easier to take than the humidity at 90 here but 105 is still 105! Not for me at all! I’m getting ready to step into my vampire mode when I am only outdoors between 6pm and 9am unless I am on my covered deck or it’s a cloudy day.
 
Sadly the 100 strangers will not be done when it rains, as I don't do rain at all. My camera might be WS as I am but I hate the rain when I want to be out and about.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom