Charlie bet it'll be so nice when done! I love cherry, have some dark and some light. Had to save up to buy 'real' wood, one's a library bookcase.
Poppies!! Wonder how mine are doing, they got knocked over in the rain one time too many and haven't been coming up.
Wondering because - did I ever post about being in rehab??? Maybe I did but not lately; therapy OT/PT and now starting to transition toward going home. Long story, but 2 of my meds that in combo can case kidney problems, did. Thanks to my PCP catching it early thru routine tests and getting me to a nephrologist (who knew that was a thing!), intensive treatment/dialysis - which is DONE!!! Done, done, done!! Never thought it would be this good this soon! (About 3 months or so, better than what could've been, some people never get off dialysis.) My kidneys got real happy and I'm over the moon!
Leo, when I get outta here, I just want to hear - quiet. You'd really love it here.
Will have to ask my best friend if she sees any poppies in my back yard, nice red ones.