The Coffee House

Evening all, had my scan and it shows my cancer has come back good style on my lungs, as Ned Kelly said Such is Life.

Evening all, had my scan and it shows my cancer has come back good style on my lungs, as Ned Kelly said Such is Life.
Oh no. So sorry to hear this, Dave. I'm sure they're working up a new treatment plan for you, and it's good that they have been on top of this. Knowledge is power. Keep us posted. :heartpump:

That's tough news Dave, but you have to stay strong! You can beat this.

Had a nice day out with the camera and the dogs last week. Sat people watching, for a few hours.

Attachments

• tpf oct.jpg
    tpf oct.jpg
    750.9 KB · Views: 11
If you’re a fan of Stranger Things, you’ll enjoy this local house’s Halloween decor. ( not my photo)
8602F542-5EA8-49B5-B792-06EFD5ED2B67.jpeg

Haha, I love it!

Some people get really creative around Halloween - it's the best part! :)

Aw Dave, sorry to hear that. Hope they get a treatment plan for you that'll kick it.

Hey Leo! Yesterday's Far Side page-a-day calendar featured - lemurs!!! It says 'Although never achieving the fame of Tarzan'... 'Larry of the Lemurs was a common sight'... And one of the lemurs is leaping from tree to tree like a flying squirrel.

How have you been, Sharon?

I do not know if there is a photo idea in this or not. It seems to me that this "event" should cause something worth photographing, but I do not have the time to think it through, so I am posting it here so if anyone else sees a way to make use of this, then, well have fun with it:

"Wow! October 2022 GRB Was So Powerful It Had Effects on Planet Earth",
posted to YouTube Oct 24, 2022 by "Anton Petrov", [length 12:22]
""

Thanks folks, it seems as though they made a mistake it was showing a mass but it turned out to be a bad chest infection that I'm still getting over. Having another scan once my chest is all clear.

Most reactions

Back