What's new

The Coffee House

here is one from today.... and on the down side i dropped my camera.... the 70 200 f4 l is at the camera doc to have a uv filter removed

Hope they can sort it out for you.
 
camera shop will send lens off for repair..cost me 25 gbp lucky me just uv filter naffed
 
This is a cellphone thing that is not photographic, so I think this is where I'll put it. FM radio keeps eluding me on my phones. I had working FM radio reception on my Sony Xperia 5 compact, but the phone was small and did not have a big battery, so I did not feel that I could use it. So now I have an Xperia 10 iii which has a battery that I feel is big enough, but it does not have an FM radio. Recently I ran across a set of programs "SDRTouch" and related, that control an attachable radio receiver, but the complete setup is clunky and not practically portable (and apparently costs around $60, which is a bit high). So I'll pass. So still no practical broadcast radio on a cellphone that I own. Actually, I'm surprised. . . .
 
This cracked me up.
5E7CD762-BC86-480D-A338-B0C740A7DA9B.webp
 
Hi everyone, today has been a nice sunny day but had to stay in for a delivery so hope it arrives soon.

Chest infection has cleared off now thank god, it is great to sleep in the bed again as have been trying to sleep in the armchair sat up.
 
Couldn’t afford chicken.

Ahhhh! 🤣 That's pretty funny. I'm also laughing at myself and how long I sat there starting at the photo thinking, "Is it bad food photography? Pretending to do a white balance thing...but then why is there a drawing of a chicken leg? Play on words...chicken and rice, chicken and rice...nope, still can't figure out how it connects to photography..." I'm kind of dull this morning :laugh2:
 
Ahhhh! 🤣 That's pretty funny. I'm also laughing at myself and how long I sat there starting at the photo thinking, "Is it bad food photography? Pretending to do a white balance thing...but then why is there a drawing of a chicken leg? Play on words...chicken and rice, chicken and rice...nope, still can't figure out how it connects to photography..." I'm kind of dull this morning :laugh2:
Then I'm dull too, because I was thinking along the same lines! As in, suddenly inspired to shoot every plate of food, no matter how silly? ;)
But now I get it!
 
In other news, Happy Friday, hosers!
 
Ahhhh! 🤣 That's pretty funny. I'm also laughing at myself and how long I sat there starting at the photo thinking, "Is it bad food photography? Pretending to do a white balance thing...but then why is there a drawing of a chicken leg? Play on words...chicken and rice, chicken and rice...nope, still can't figure out how it connects to photography..." I'm kind of dull this morning :laugh2:

Then I'm dull too, because I was thinking along the same lines! As in, suddenly inspired to shoot every plate of food, no matter how silly? ;)
But now I get it!


Glad I was not the only dull one, thought Sharon might of lost the plot first off lol
 
Leo may have seen this in my feed. Turn on the audio - the voices are what make it funny. I laugh every time I see/hear it. This happened in CT.



I did! It gave me a good laugh. And it will again because it's worth watching again! :icon_biggrin:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom