What's new

The Coffee House

Thanks folks, it seems as though they made a mistake it was showing a mass but it turned out to be a bad chest infection that I'm still getting over. Having another scan once my chest is all clear.
Wow that is unbelievable. Something similar happened to a friend of mine many years ago. So scary.
 
Wow that is unbelievable. Something similar happened to a friend of mine many years ago. So scary.

100% agree with you Sharon, it stuck the fear of god right up me if I say so my self.
 
100% agree with you Sharon, it stuck the fear of god right up me if I say so my self.
Wow! You must be struggling between huge relief and great annoyance that they scared you needlessly.

But wonderful news, no matter what!
 
As disconcerting as that must have been, I think all of us, you especially, are grateful that the mistake wasn't the reverse!
 
Thank you ladies, you could say my head was right up my backside and when they told me it went to anger but now I'm just so over the moon.
 
Good to hear everything is ok! Thinking about it, as camera people some of us (most?) were raised on films and have seen lots of negatives. I have to feel a bit of sympathy for people who "read" X-rays. It's hard to figure out what you are seeing. Error on the side of caution is probably common. . . .
 
You deserve an X-Pro3--courtesy of your radiologist...

Needless to say, great news.
 
Just tested positive for covid. Yuck. Was having some symptoms (fever and headache) but thought it was side effects from the flu shot and booster I got on Monday. Then today I got a stuffy nose and sore throat which are not vaccine side effects so took a test. I took paxlovid last time I had it and it went away with no worsening of symptoms. Will call my dr tomorrow and see what she thinks I should do.
 
Just tested positive for covid. Yuck. Was having some symptoms (fever and headache) but thought it was side effects from the flu shot and booster I got on Monday. Then today I got a stuffy nose and sore throat which are not vaccine side effects so took a test. I took paxlovid last time I had it and it went away with no worsening of symptoms. Will call my dr tomorrow and see what she thinks I should do.
Yuck - not again! :( I'm so sorry. I recall you getting on that medication before and it seemed to help quickly. Hopefully you'll be on it or something similar very soon.
 
Thanks folks, it seems as though they made a mistake it was showing a mass but it turned out to be a bad chest infection that I'm still getting over. Having another scan once my chest is all clear.
Glad to hear it's not cancer, though I'm sorry they mis-read the scan. I guess they decided to "err on the side of caution."


Just tested positive for covid. Yuck. Was having some symptoms (fever and headache) but thought it was side effects from the flu shot and booster I got on Monday. Then today I got a stuffy nose and sore throat which are not vaccine side effects so took a test. I took paxlovid last time I had it and it went away with no worsening of symptoms. Will call my dr tomorrow and see what she thinks I should do.
Sorry, Sharon. I just treated the symptoms which only lasted a few days. Just remember, it can stay in your system for 30 days so you can be "over it" and still test positive.
 
Thanks folks, it seems as though they made a mistake it was showing a mass but it turned out to be a bad chest infection that I'm still getting over. Having another scan once my chest is all clear.
I am really glad for you, I hope the next scan is good.
 
hi all just popped in for a break just sorting todays images the good , bad and why did i shoot that
1300 images three memory cards.......... Ok i went just a bit mad
 
here is one from today.... and on the down side i dropped my camera.... the 70 200 f4 l is at the camera doc to have a uv filter removed
 

Attachments

  • spitfire tpf.webp
    spitfire tpf.webp
    214.3 KB · Views: 24
Sorry you dropped the camera, katomi! That sucks. I do like your shot, though, the Spitfire looks great!

Happy Weekend before Halloween, hosers!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom