Hey hosers.
Wish me luck, I'm up for tenure this year. Just turning in my portfolio this week and will hear probably in a couple of months.
In other news, I'm creaky and old. My knees hurt, and I'm finally admitting that I need to see a doctor about the plantar fasciitis in my left foot. I very much need to start walking again for exercise but my foot makes it almost impossible. A few weeks ago, I took a walk and covered about 1.5-2 miles. Not much at all. Had my Blundstones on, which have got some kind of magic Tasmanian juju because my feet always feel good. Could feel the left foot kind of getting tired but it's been a lot worse. The next day, though? I could barely walk at all. So yeah, if I want to start doing some serious walking and not just around the block once, then I have to fix my foot.