Last night we got the ceiling and all but one wall primed with Kilz, an anti-fungal and anti-mold barrier. I had to par=tch one wall that had cracked plaster so that needs to be primed today, then we can get real paint on the walls. I also have one piece of wood window trim to sand. After the paint is dried, I'm going to replace the ceiling lamps. The main lamp is new but MLW decided she doesn't like it in the kitchen so we'll move it to the front porch. The other is an old fluorescent ring.
My office area is useable but needs some C&C (clearing & cleaning) as does the rest of the basement. The priorities down there are to finish clearing the big room so my power tools can be set up (table saw, band saw, wood lathe and work bench with drill press), then the office. The bar and restaurant booth will be the last things, though I have already purchased a key wall art item for the booth. New drywall and bright paint for the dark paneled walls and popcorn-finished particleboard ceiling, as well as new LED lighting are planned.
New shed(s) are in that list, somewhere. We just need to decide on one big shed/workshop or two smaller/mid-sized sheds. Power tools move there eventually.
On a slightly different note, I got to try out the cordless electric chainsaw. There was a juniper bush that had gotten too big and threatened to interfere with overhead CATV wires coming into the house. I'm happy with the saw's performance.