The Coffee House

Morning y'all. Rain yesterday giving way to clear sky's today. Lil'Bit on her way over, going to take her to community Easter egg hunt today, tomorrow Church.

In other news, crossed a new milestone this morning when I stepped on the scale I've officially lost 44lbs since November. I increased my calorie count a couple weeks ago which has slowed the slide, might be time to bump a little more. Even better side effect, I've come off 4 medications (3 blood pressure and Cholesterol).

Good for you! Keep it going.

Rain last niught and all day, today. Flood watch and gale warnoing for the area.

I started pulling my old tool chest and tools from storage , Thursday. I'll get the first round out of the truck tomorrow after it stops raining, then go get round 2.

I got new specs. Also a pair of prescript shades with brown tortie frames, brown lenses. The are making "computer glasses" with blue light filtering out of the old frames. Those should help at work.

cmw3_i12m_1110_edited by Charlie Wrenn, on Flickr

Yes, I need a haircut.

@SquarePeg I'm glad I lost the weight, but I'm in slow down mode now. I've passed my goal by 4lbs. After watching every calorie for 5 months it's surpringly difficult to increase my intake without feeling guilty. I still have to stay away from red meat and junk food, both of which can pack on pounds.

This is the view outside my front window today, hosers:

View attachment 272783

I really wanted the weather prediction to be wrong. Something about a clipper system.

The good news is that it will be near 60F degrees by Monday, with rain on Tuesday. All this will be washed away, leaving nothing but mush in the back yard.

Happy early Spring! 🥀 <-- Note the wilt on this flower. :lol:

Happy Friday, hosers! I'm sure the sun is shining somewhere, and it's a glorious bright day. :icon_sunny:
IMG_7267.jpeg

We had a good weekend. Friday, DSW's birthday, Saturday, our 39th celebrated, and today the kids came over (3 sons, one DIL, and a granddaughter) and we had salmon eggs benedict (again 😋 ), bacon, an assortment of fruits and berries, and mimosas... well, the grand just had the OJ... and then they spent the day working on a Disney themed puzzle.

My missus and I hiked about 40km through mostly rain forest over the weekend. It's always painful coming back to civilisation on Sunday afternoon! Was a really great weekend though! 😃
I hope you took lots of pics!

We had a good weekend. Friday, DSW's birthday, Saturday, our 39th celebrated, and today the kids came over (3 sons, one DIL, and a granddaughter) and we had salmon eggs benedict (again 😋 ), bacon, an assortment of fruits and berries, and mimosas... well, the grand just had the OJ... and then they spent the day working on a Disney themed puzzle.

Happy Anniversary!

I hope you took lots of pics!

With my personal images I'm a quality over quantity guy. I delete as I go too so I'll usually come home after a weekend with less than 20 images for possible edit. From that 20 I might end up deeming 6-10 to make the grade. I believe in shooting with purpose so I don't even bother pulling the camera out unless I think it will be a nice final image.

So happy it all went well!

...now I'm hungry. 😕

With my personal images I'm a quality over quantity guy. I delete as I go too so I'll usually come home after a weekend with less than 20 images for possible edit. From that 20 I might end up deeming 6-10 to make the grade. I believe in shooting with purpose so I don't even bother pulling the camera out unless I think it will be a nice final image.
Gee, does that mean we don't get any shots? *sniffle*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back