What's new

The Coffee House

We can send Raj to hold Maria until she feels better :586:

We can send Raj to hold Maria until she feels better :586:

She would really like that! Let's send EIngerson, too! And Mich.

We can send Raj to hold Maria until she feels better :586:

She would really like that! Let's send EIngerson, too! And Mich.


Can I go?

Can I go?

The more the merrier! :D
yup!!!

and I need someone who's good at massage!!!

it's better that yesterday but it still hurts... I really need that massage!
 
Now say it, "But you look way younger than 43!" :boogie:
72512-85137521779950cf4bb1ed3da913e352.jpg
b - u - t full !!!

and you look way younger than 43! ;)
 
Thanksgiving, you say? Here's a picture of one of our "typical" Thanksgiving celebrations, usually held at my cousin's farm.
This picture really needs me to be on it!
 
I'm at Kaiser Permanente Hospital right now. Mary Lou is have a procedure performed and I'm the designated driver. They don't want her to operate heavy machinery.
everything ok?
 
Talk to you tomorrow. I'm glad it isn't too serious - it could always have been worse.
Marija, take care of yourself. All of us CRAZIES are worried about you.

lots of so much love :586:

Thank you Crazies!

You all were nice to me! When you woke up I'll try to explain what happened (I realized it's not easy for me to explain it in English)

Hope I replied on everything, sorry if I missed something
 
Good MORNING, Marija! I think I get to actually say that for once; it's only 5:30 a.m. here so I think it's not yet noon where you are.

And good morning to one of the other more local CHCs (Coffee House Crazies) unfortunate enough to be up at this hour.
 
Having a quick cup of coffee this morning, then gotta head to work. Today is the REAL marathon day. Need to get to work by about 6:30 a.m. and won't get home until close to midnight!

I did get all the photos from Tuesday and yesterday processed and into a Powerpoint slideshow. I still need to re-arrange the slides some, as they want the pictures to be "random" rather than in the order I took them, and there's no way to "randomize" the slides in a PP, evidently. Well, no simple way already provided by the software, I should say.

I'll be shooting bus competition until about noon, then a quick lunch and then I have to get all the photos from this morning culled, processed and inserted into the slide show, do some timing work on the slides, before leaving for the awards banquet about 5:30.
 
Good MORNING, Marija! I think I get to actually say that for once; it's only 5:30 a.m. here so I think it's not yet noon where you are.

And good morning to one of the other more local CHCs (Coffee House Crazies) unfortunate enough to be up at this hour.
it's a quarter to noon :) coffee is on its way

Good morning ma! ;)
 
Morning, daughter of mine!
I'm so glad that bad-driver lady didn't hit you yesterday!! You should wait to explain until some others are up (since I won't be on much longer anyway), and I'll check in sometime during the day to read it.
 
Morning, daughter of mine!
I'm so glad that bad-driver lady didn't hit you yesterday!! You should wait to explain until some others are up (since I won't be on much longer anyway), and I'll check in sometime during the day to read it.
I just can't explain it in decent English, don't know lots of expressions so you'll have to figure out the most of what I have to say :D
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #536
Good morning, GF Sharon. Good morning, sweet niece Marija.
We don't care about you English proficiency, we only care about you, and knowing that you are OK.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #537
Having a quick cup of coffee this morning, then gotta head to work. Today is the REAL marathon day. Need to get to work by about 6:30 a.m. and won't get home until close to midnight!

I did get all the photos from Tuesday and yesterday processed and into a Powerpoint slideshow. I still need to re-arrange the slides some, as they want the pictures to be "random" rather than in the order I took them, and there's no way to "randomize" the slides in a PP, evidently. Well, no simple way already provided by the software, I should say.

I'll be shooting bus competition until about noon, then a quick lunch and then I have to get all the photos from this morning culled, processed and inserted into the slide show, do some timing work on the slides, before leaving for the awards banquet about 5:30.


Sharon - don't forget to take a shot of B5 (or even a shot at B5) so we can have the photo-chopping session; not kidding, really.
 
We don't care about you English proficiency, we only care about you, and knowing that you are OK.
oh... can I talk German then?

Haven't use it in ages, can't remember a thing!

Guten Morgen Charlie!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #539
We don't care about you English proficiency, we only care about you, and knowing that you are OK.
oh... can I talk German then?

Haven't use it in ages, can't remember a thing!

Guten Morgen Charlie!
I can count to five in German. Heck, I can count to five in five languages. That will get me far.

You are in Norway, correct?
We could always try one of the various translators to get the general idea, if you want to post in Norwegian.
 
I can count to five in German. Heck, I can count to five in five languages. That will get me far.

You are in Norway, correct?
We could always try one of the various translators to get the general idea, if you want to post in Norwegian.
I don't know a single word in Norwegian :)

but my Google friend just helped me: God morgen!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom